IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Contracts Analyst 2
As a Contracts Analyst 2, you will become part of a global team, where your task will be to develop and prepare contracts for assigned customers, to support the Global IQVIA sales team.
As part of your role, you will
- Work closely with project teams to determine appropriate terms and conditions of contracts
- Act as a primary customer interface on large, complex contracts, responsible for developing and maintaining customer relationships
- Prepare, revise and develop the contracts and related budgets and scope of work
- Ensure the scope of work is defined correctly and budgets reflect the scope
- Ensure any changes are integrated into the main study contract efficiently and accurately
- Customize documents to accurately reflect services provided
- Oversee finalization and distribution of documents
- Assist in the negotiation of legal contracting text using IQVIA Global Contracting Policy, templates and fall-backs
- Represent contracts team at customer meetings and on task forces as required
- Provide advice, support and guidance to other contract analysts as needed
- Mentor and train team members
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Analytical thinker with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Incredibly passionate about what you do
- Striving to deliver excellence
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with your internal and external stakeholders
To excel in this role
- You will have strong working experience with Microsoft Word and Excel and have a good understanding of costing models
- You will have a Degree in Life Science, Business Management or related field and a minimum of 3 year's direct experience in Contracts, Finance, Proposals, CRO industry specific operations experience, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
Why join us?
This role will provide you with a unique understanding of the nuances in healthcare for different countries worldwide which will help your future career development with IQVIA and can lead you to various parts of the business in the future.
We help you develop your career in clinical trials and we offer you work in a team full of market-leading contracts and proposals professionals globally.
Besides all the benefits for our employees, there are many resources available to you to encourage a work-life balance to enable them to become the best you can be in their work-life as well as your personal life.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1105618