IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
• Adopt and implement the Global Quality Management Plan within the scope of the assignment with the support of a mentoring Quality Manager/Senior Quality Specialist; this will include:
o planning and executing the Quality Management activities;
o risk identification and assessment through data review and quality control processes either remote or on site;
o providing support in risk mitigation, in planning corrective/preventive actions and guidance for improvement;
o supporting the assigned business line management and staff to enhance effectiveness of Site Visits conducted by them.
• Cooperate closely with the relevant Heads of business and other stakeholders, support maintaining focus on quality in project delivery. Contribute to the development and implementation of a Regional/Delivery Unit/Sponsor specific Quality Management Plan and Risk Management Program, monitor the implementation and delivery.
• Provide advice and support to operational teams within the assigned business line, including Clinical Research Associates, Line/Site Network Managers, Resource Managers and other key stakeholders on all aspects of GCP compliance.
• Work in close cooperation with operational teams to manage non-compliance, quality issues; assist in planning corrective/preventive actions, as applicable according to SOPs.
• Inform Heads of Quality Management, Heads of the assigned business line and Quality Assurance of quality issues according to SOPs.
• Work closely with Quality Assurance and assigned business staff in case of suspected misconduct; as required by the applicable SOPs.
• May provide assistance during audits and regulatory inspections to the operational teams to the extent agreed with the Head of Qulaity Management and as required by the applicable SOPs.
• Act as the primary contact for Quality Assurance on clinical quality matters - on the level of the assignment -, attend meetings/teleconferences.
• Prepare periodic reports to Heads of Quality Management and to stakeholders on quality related matters, risk assessments and specific quality improvement initiatives.
• Upon agreement with the Head of Quality/Operational Management:
o Perform any other reasonable tasks as required by the role.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1081863