The Future Talent Program features cooperative assignments that last up to 6 months and will include one or more projects. These opportunities can provide you with great development and a chance to see if we are the right company for your long-term goals.
We are looking for a driven, business-savvy individual with a proven track record of leadership, to assist in the management of key Global Companion Animal brand marketing projects. The individual will report to the Assistant Director but also assist in the management of key projects directly for the Director. The projects help drive growth for our dog and cat parasite protection products across the world, by strengthening our understanding of, and communications to, several stakeholders – the internal marketing and sales teams, our vet and clinic partners and their staff, and the pet owners.
- Drive the artwork approval process by thoroughly reviewing and uploading marketing materials, designating approving team members, tracking progress and ensuring timely review/approval /certification
- Liaise with creative agencies to enable optimization of marketing materials according to our company team feedback, ensure all is applied in every detail
- Assist in marketing research project management: recruitment, questionnaire review, result analysis and reporting
- Assist in key marketing meeting planning: scheduling, location scouting, agenda creation and dissemination, attendee communications, etc.
- BA or BSc, Business, Marketing, , Communications or English major
- Ability to apply critical thinking to carry out instructions and make decisions within
- scope of authority
- Ability to deal with problems involving several variables
- Ability to follow policies and procedures
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, especially PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to write clear and concise e-mails to domestic and international audiences
- Previous experience in a multinational, corporate business setting
- Previous experience working with, or demonstrated passion for animals
- Previous experience in consumer or professional marketing, PR or advertising
Our Animal Health division is a trusted global leader in veterinary medicine, dedicated to the health and well-being of animals. We are a global team of professionals working together to make a positive difference in animal care and the world’s food supply and have a deep sense of responsibility towards our customers, consumers, animals, society and our planet. We offer one of our industry’s most innovative portfolio of products, services and technologies that serve to prevent, treat, and control diseases across all major farm and companion animal species.
Who we are …
Merck & Co., Inc., Kenilworth, New Jersey, USA is known as “Merck” in the United States, Canada & Puerto Rico. We are known as “MSD” in Europe, Middle East, Africa, Latin America & Asia Pacific. We are a global biopharmaceutical leader with a diverse portfolio of prescription medicines, oncology, vaccines and animal health products.
We are driven by our purpose to develop and deliver innovative products that save and improve lives. With 69,000 employees operating in more than 140 countries, we offer state of the art laboratories, plants and offices that are designed to Inspire our employees as we learn, develop and grow in our careers. We are proud of our 125 years of service to humanity and continue to be one of the world’s biggest investors in Research & Development.
What we look for …
In a world of rapid innovation, we seek brave Inventors who want to make an Impact in all aspects of our business, enabling breakthroughs that will affect generations to come. We encourage you to bring your disruptive thinking, collaborative spirit and diverse perspective to our organization. Together we will continue Inventing For Life, Impacting Lives while Inspiring Your Career Growth.
If you need an accommodation for the application process please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about personal rights under Equal Employment Opportunity, visit:
We are an equal opportunity employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran – proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Merck & Co., Inc., Kenilworth, NJ, USA, also known as Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp., Kenilworth, NJ, USA, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
Intern/Co-op (Fixed Term)
No Travel Required
Flexible Work Arrangements:
Valid Driving License:
Number of Openings: