The Future Talent Program features assignments/internships that last up to 12 weeks and will include one or more projects. These opportunities can provide you with great development and a chance to see if we are the right company for your long-term goals.
Our Marketing team are passionate about bringing our medicines and vaccines to our customers around the world. Through digital listening and patient analytics, we are able to understand our customers’ needs and strive to provide solutions to meet them.
We have two exciting positions on offer for the successful candidates. They will be responsible for bringing their leading-edge marketing knowledge and experience to support launch preparations for a new indication for one of our Company's innovations that will positively impact the lives of millions globally and support widely the Hospital Acute Care Franchise.
The successful candidates will be expected to bring a fresh perspective to the opportunity. It is expected that you will assess the relevant health eco-system holistically, by working in cross-functional teams alongside centers of excellence to ultimately deliver a compelling and best-in-industry customer experience. You will be able to uncover, synthesize and leverage nuanced insights from the marketplace. Collaborating seamlessly with internal and external partners, your mission will be to develop unique insights through data, and leverage technology and other solutions to solve customer and patient problems in order to ensure that our innovations from the laboratories reach the patients that need them most.
· Leverage new and emerging data and research sciences to uncover novel insights, while challenging and assessing current views and beliefs.
· Consistently leverage digital and advanced analytics to drive the development of global brand strategies that meet the needs of our key global markets.
· Embed test and learn approaches into strategy development.
· Support projects that are aligned to realizing strategic opportunities that create value for patients, customers and the local subsidiaries.
Education Minimum Requirement:
- BA/BS Degree
- Current enrollment in an MBA Program
- Candidate must have completed one year of MBA course work by Summer 2021
Required Experience and Skills:
· Demonstrated ability to use data analytics to develop a theory, test a strategy and iteratively learn from the experience.
· Experience working with various digital platforms to gain powerful insights into traditional and non-traditional customers.
· Proven problem solving skills
· Strong communications skills, with demonstrated ability to communication a plan or strategy effectively
· Self-motivated; hands-on approach to work
· Bias towards speed and agility
· A natural curiosity to find innovative solutions to problems
Our Human Health Division maintains a “patient first, profits later” ideology. The organization is comprised of sales, marketing, market access, digital analytics and commercial professionals who are passionate about their role in bringing our medicines to our customers worldwide.
Who we are …
Merck & Co., Inc., Kenilworth, New Jersey, USA is known as “Merck” in the United States, Canada & Puerto Rico. We are known as “MSD” in Europe, Middle East, Africa, Latin America & Asia Pacific. We are a global biopharmaceutical leader with a diverse portfolio of prescription medicines, oncology, vaccines and animal health products.
We are driven by our purpose to develop and deliver innovative products that save and improve lives. With 69,000 employees operating in more than 140 countries, we offer state of the art laboratories, plants and offices that are designed to Inspire our employees as we learn, develop and grow in our careers. We are proud of our 125 years of service to humanity and continue to be one of the world’s biggest investors in Research & Development.
What we look for …
In a world of rapid innovation, we seek brave Inventors who want to make an Impact in all aspects of our business, enabling breakthroughs that will affect generations to come. We encourage you to bring your disruptive thinking, collaborative spirit and diverse perspective to our organization. Together we will continue Inventing For Life, Impacting Lives while Inspiring
Your Career Growth.
US and Puerto Rico Residents Only:
If you need an accommodation for the application process please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about personal rights under Equal Employment Opportunity, visit:
We are an equal opportunity employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran – proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Merck & Co., Inc., Kenilworth, NJ, USA, also known as Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp., Kenilworth, NJ, USA, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
Intern/Co-op (Fixed Term)
No Travel Required
Flexible Work Arrangements:
Valid Driving License:
Number of Openings: