IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
"• Analyze operational & financial metrics at transaction level for various functional groups. Collect and maintain relevant supporting information for management recharges as well as local statutory financial statements
• Build up annual budgets/rolling forecasts for different business functions/Profit Centers. To ensure that the planning process adheres to corporate guidelines.
• Facilitate regular financial reviews with Business stakeholders and keep them informed about key Financial/Non-Financial Metrics. Proactively look for cost optimization opportunities and highlight areas of improvement for timely action.
• Work closely with Business and other Support teams to build strong financial cadence. Constantly look to improvise and add reports to the Standard reporting pack. Work on creating a forecast mechanism to project financial recharges at project level & business units
• Review expense lines (such as T&E, Professional Services etc) in detail to ensure appropriate accounting for client billable / non-billable costs
• Compile annual plans / budget for specific assigned service lines to ensure all operational aspects are considered for budget preparation
• Generate and publish monthly management reports on operational productivity, by service line, region. Provide cost centre owners with detailed expense reports and trends compared with budgets and forecasts and work with them to ensure spend is within budgets.
• Provide extended support to global functional Finance leaders in reporting company-wide performance of respective functions.
• Continuously improve the financial control environment within the organization for finance & non-finance processes "
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1118710