IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Project Management role responsible to lead a team and manage the day to day activities to achieve the projects objectives.
- Create the project plan and schedule using a variety of IQVIA provided tools.
- Responsible for ensuring that project team members understand what is expected of them
- Managing the project risks and escalation channels.
- Is expected to have a proactive approach to routinely track the projects progress
- Host monthly Project Board meetings with key stakeholders, reporting the status of the project.
- Monitor and control project costs, providing regular reports.
- Flexible while managing multiple of CIO related projects.
- Responsible for motivating the project team members to deliver the projects objectives.
- Host lessons learned meetings at the end of the project.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Engage with Stakeholders and Sponsors to gather the requirements and understand their needs
- Develop comprehensive project plans and delegate the project tasks
- Control and monitor the project budgetary objectives.
- Host regular project meetings with colleagues across various time zones.
- An excellent communicator who is comfortable managing multiple tasks.
- A team player with a problem solving aptitude.
- Evaluate and measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Conduct effective Risk Management and escalate to management as needed.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Minimum 5-years relevant experience managing IT/Technical projects.
- A current, certified PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) and/or Prince2 certificate holder or equivalent.
- Experience using Microsoft Project and other Microsoft office suites, including PowerPoint.
- A candidate with experience using PSA software for managing projects, scheduling and resources would be a bonus.
- Specific project management experience related to infrastructure projects.
- Data Centre build-out and migrations.
- IT Infrastructure provisioning and deployments
- Virtual Machine provisioning and deployments - i.e. VMware
- Network LAN/WAN/Firewall upgrades and deployments.
- Telephony & VOIP related projects - i.e. Cisco, Avaya.
- AWS or other cloud-based technology projects
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1082752