Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an international biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients' lives by identifying, developing and commercializing meaningful products that address unmet medical needs. We are continuing to expand our commercial product portfolio and our research and development pipeline in therapeutic areas that can leverage our unique expertise.
Our therapeutic areas of focus include sleep and hematology/oncology - areas in which we have a deep understanding of the patient journey and a suite of products and product candidates to address critical needs.
We are looking for the best and brightest talent to join our team. If you're looking to be a part of a company with an unwavering commitment to improving patients' lives and being a great place to work, we hope you'll explore our career openings and get to know Jazz Pharmaceuticals.
This position is a field-based position. The ideal candidate should be located within close proximity of a major airport.
The Access and Reimbursement Manager- Oncology (ARM) is responsible for managing and growing key Hospital Systems and Community Oncology relationships to include Pharmacy, Revenue Cycle, Finance Administration and other C-suite stakeholders. This person works in collaboration with cross-functional partners as well as Patient Support Services to ensure that reimbursement, coding, and pharmacoeconomics are understood to ensure compliant access for Jazz Pharmaceuticals' Oncology products.
Geography will be determined once sales territories are identified. Subject to change.
Responsibilities include :
- Manage top hospitals/hospital systems (Commercial or VA/DOD/Government), oncology networks, and specialty pharmacy accounts (as needed) within defined geographical region of the US.
- Develop and maintain administrative clinical (P&T) and C-suite relationships.
- Ensure stakeholders have adequate and appropriate charge description master (CDM) set up and payer reimbursement.
- Working with the Oncology Hub to resolve or prevent access and reimbursement issues.
- Communicate and facilitate payer information updates to accounts when necessary.
- Assist in accessing Jazz oncology products for formulary review.
- Assist with resolving distribution access issues.
- Provide education on Patient Support Services.
- Develop customized solutions using corporate resources and/or outside consultants.
- Add business value to current and projected product spend.
- Meet or exceed account MBO goals on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Collaborate with National Accounts and Government Accounts teams, consultants, and vendor teams on specific payer or formulary issues.
- Subject matter expert on reimbursement landscape.
- Demonstrate effective account management and customer service skills.
- Excellent communication, written and verbal skills.
- Excellent analytical skills for business presentations and quarterly reviews.
- Assist in market access training and development of the Oncology Account Managers and other internal stakeholders.
- Quarterly face-to-face meetings with the Associate Director, Access and Reimbursement Managers - Oncology
- Assist Associate Director, Access and Reimbursement Managers - Oncology with special projects and priorities as needed.
- Reports to the East/ West Associate Director, Access and Reimbursement Managers- Oncology.
Direct Responsibility :
- Integrated Delivery Networks/ Academic Hospital Systems
- Community Oncology Practices and Oncology Networks
- Community Hospitals
Indirect Responsibility :
- Payers, Government (Medicaid, Medicare, VA, DoD, etc.)
- Specialty Pharmacy
- BA/BS Degree required; MBA or Hospital Administration certification preferred.
- Healthcare Financial or Revenue Cycle certification preferred.
- Minimum 2 years Reimbursement/Access experience (Oncology preferred).
- Minimum 2 years of account management and/or managed markets experience (preferred).
- Oncology Specialty Pharmacy experience (preferred).
- In-depth understanding of Hospital/Institution Revenue Cycle Management (preferred).
- In-depth understanding of Payer policies (preferred).
- Industry Experience: Total 10 years or more.
- Prior Hematology Oncology experience is a plus.
- Manager position experience (preferred).
- Travel required.
- Candidates for this position may be located in the state or states surrounding the territory noted in this posting.
Description of Physical Demands :
- Frequent travel for field responsibilities and management meetings.
- Frequently operating a computer, printer, telephone, and other similar office machinery.
Description of Work Environment :
- Frequent interactions with external stakeholders in their office environment with little exposure to excessive noise, dust, fumes, vibrations, and temperature changes.
- Frequent computer laptop or tablet use, not usually at a workstation
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any characteristic protected by law.