IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Sr. Account Manager needed in support of a US-based client with technology and services support.
- Understands client's needs, helps identify and resolve issues, builds and maintains positive client relations
- Perform analysis of client data points and provide recommendations for improvement in processes
- Serves as the client's contact for their assigned brand(s), home office and/or business unit across client
- Develops and delivers client reports and reviews with Account Team Lead and Services Lead, as appropriate
- Leads meetings with assigned client
- Manages and delivers consistently on commitments and results which are based on client and management expectations
- Identifies growth opportunities with assigned client
- Acts as liaison with Services, Finance and PD departments to meet client's needs
- Can work independently and with little direction. Direction and teamwork will be expected based on complexity of project(s)
- Bachelor Degree
- 5+ years of related client service/account management experience in a technology-driven environment
- 3+ years of data analysis
- Pharmaceutical industry experience a plus
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1082294