IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Oncology Account Manager / Hospital Sales Representative - Perth
- Immediate start
- Exciting therapeutic area-Oncology
- Progressive and dynamic company
- Rare, part time, 3 days a week role
Our client is a large global, research based biopharmaceutical company with a commitment to innovation and the development of people.
An exciting opportunity exists for a motivated and dynamic person with demonstrated specialist sales experience and/or hospital sales experience to work within an HSR Team.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing a strategic sales and performance plan for your territory
- Work collaboratively with territory partners.
- Understanding territory dynamics (including customers, market analysis, competitors, and patient demographics)
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with Key Opinion Leaders and stakeholders
- Influencing Key Opinion Leaders
- Achieving qualitative KPIs- shift in HCP prescription and uplift in sales, by calling on target customers
- Providing accurate and timely feedback to the National Sales Manager
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
- Experience calling on Specialists and/or Hospital Sales representative experience
- Key Account Management experience
- A proven track record of success in Specialist/hospital sales
- A highly motivated, energetic and results orientated individual with a 'can do' attitude
- Tertiary qualifications in Science and/or Business
- An ability to build and leverage strong relationships with Key Opinion Leaders.
- Previous experience selling to urologists while not essential would be highly regarded.
- Exceptional team player
The role will initially be a one year contract role with very high potential to be extended or made permanent.
A competitive salary and benefits package, will be provided to the successful candidate.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1109349