Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
The IQVIA Investigator and Scientific Meetings team provides comprehensive meeting management services for face to face and virtual meetings. Our services include event design and production and innovative technical solutions to ensure enhanced engagement and learning, as well as full meeting logistics services. Our team are passionate about what they do and have an impressive record of excellent client and delegate feedback. They take pride in quality delivery and have a strong teamwork ethic. In the last year we've delivered over 120 meetings in more than 30 countries, ranging in size from 20 to 500 delegates.
We are seeking a Meetings Account Manager, with demonstrable experience of acting as the principal client interface and the ability to liaise with and coordinate a number of key stakeholders, including internal teams and clients. Candidates should have experience in account and project management, global pharmaceutical meeting delivery (ideally investigator meetings). The role is client facing with overarching responsibility for executing project start up and driving timelines and project actions through to the point of handover to the delivery team. Candidates should be highly organised, excellent communicators, with a passion for exceeding customer expectations.
- Ownership of project start and set up through to delivery hand-off
- Prepare for, attend and/or lead transition meeting, kick off meetings and all client calls until delivery handover
- Proactively create and drive timelines to ensure project start up is efficient, reliable and accurate
- Provide guidance to internal and external clients on best practices
- Apply in-depth knowledge of customer preferences/expectations, contractual agreements, SLAs and compliance regulations
- Anticipate risks to mitigate where possible and flag for future implications
- Collaborate with internal teams across various functions in order to accomplish task completion within timelines
- Optimize meetings services and upsell solutions when possible
- Manage project finances (create budgets post award to reflect strategy changes, financial tracking, ensure meeting services are included in contracts/work orders)
- Update internal trackers
- Account management expertise; client focused, dedicated to exceeding client expectations
- Excellent time and project management skills across multiple deliverables; demonstrates ownership and accountability
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to develop and articulate solutions and recommendations
- Confidence and clarity in communication and demeanor with excellent presentation skills
- Ability to understand complex organizational structure - who to go to for information and how to get it efficiently
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects, deliver results to appropriate quality and timeline metrics
- Good understanding of global pharmaceutical compliance
- Knowledgeable about clinical meeting services and planning
- Strong business acumen; ability to understand the interests of clients as well as of IQVIA
- Strong finance skills; ability to develop meeting budgets using Excel
- Proactive and operates with a sense of urgency; comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and adaptable to changing priorities
- Collaborative team worker who creates a climate of cooperation and inclusion across all functions
- Experience working in a highly matrixed organization and leading and participating in teams
- Adaptable to organizational change and sets example by championing change
IQVIA offers a competitive salary and benefits including a profit-related annual bonus, private health insurance and a generous company pension scheme.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1065344