IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Account Manager, Supplier Service - Hospital & Healthcare (m/f)
You are responsible for the collaboration and the expansion of our business in hospitals and act as the first single point of contact for all stakeholders in hospitals within a significant region in Germany. As a "People Person", it is easy for you to build relationships and expand existing key accounts.
- Understands the key priorities of the client and manages the effective communication of their business needs.
- Achieves or exceeds the assigned contract goals in large and complex accounts.
- Develops and executes new contract and service strategies to sell analytics to HCP hospitals and to other stakeholders in the hospital environment (e.g. purchasing groups).
- Develops strategy for expanding scope of existing contracts and identifies new business opportunities with all stakeholders in hospitals.
- Develops relationships with key executives and decision makers within assigned suppliers.
- Manages the overall relationship to ensure a high level of supplier satisfaction and identifies their business needs. Develops and executes account plans, business project plans and monitors progress. Adjusts plans according to significant changes in business conditions.
- A successfully completed Bachelor's degree in Business, Health Economics, Biology, Biotechnology or a degree with a medical focus.
- Several years' experience within Sales, Account Management, or within a consultancy environment is required.
- Practical experience within a hospital ecosystem, ideally within Quality Management, as a Medical Doctor or Medicine Controlling would be of advantage.
- Successful track record in a supplier management role in motivating the team to consistently achieve the assigned contract goals.
- Strong problem solving, negotiation, planning, relationship building, and presentation skills are required.
- Proven track record of key account development skills and analytical skills.
- Very strong written and oral communication skills in German is mandatory.
- Business level knowledge in English is required.
- Availability to travel nationally.
- The willingness to work office based in Frankfurt.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1061914