You are organized, driven, and thrive in an ownership position.
You're ambitious and business-savvy enough to secure and organize high-visibility, large-scale projects. However, you know that maintaining close individual relationships and being a reliable liaison are the keys to building confidence and lasting trust with your customers. Can you see the big picture and the details? You have the potential to excel in this dynamic Account Supervisor level role with Biosector 2.
Biosector 2 (B2) is a global healthcare communications agency known for telling the right brand and disease state story at the right time and place. We strive to create behavior change among our clients' most important stakeholders, including patients, healthcare providers, and community partners. We offer best-in-class communications strategy, digital and social media, issues management, stakeholder engagement, and analytics and measurement. Our dynamic, insightful approach, coupled with our capabilities, allows us to solve today's problems while uncovering tomorrow's opportunities.
- Merz Aesthetics
- Merz Aesthetics is a medical aesthetics business with a product portfolio consisting of injectables, devices and skin care treatments designed to meet each patient's needs with the highest standards of safety and efficacy. They aim to help people around the world look, feel and live like the best versions of themselves - however they define it.
- Business includes a mix of consumer-focused communications related to aesthetics portfolio, including a branded campaign with an A-list celebrity, social media, influencer engagement, materials development, coordination with internal teams, project tracking and status updates, monitoring oversight, billing support, and more
- A team member who has interest and experience in consumer health, social media, influencer engagement, creative ideation and is detail oriented, has ability to prioritize and multi-task and likes to work in big teams
- Additional requirements:
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in a professional environment within healthcare public relations and/or communications with an interest in consumer-focused communications
- Versed in all social media channels, but particularly Instagram and all its capabilities; has experience working with influencers and on large scale events
- Comfortable maintaining regular contact with clients, proactively offering and successfully implement new ideas and solutions to meet client needs and drive projects forward
- Detail oriented, good quality control
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure in a fast-paced but fun environment
- Account is fast-paced, so prioritization and time management skills are of utmost importance
- Keeps a finger on the pulse of social trends - particularly in the areas of beauty, skincare and self-care
- Support senior leads in development and execution of broad communications strategy
- Support development and lead execution of public relations campaign focused on patient engagement and advocacy relations for a rare disease; includes relationship building with patients and caregivers
- Lead and provide management to account team and extended digital team on website updates, digital ads and social media monitoring
- Support planning and execution of patient and caregiver advocate events include creative session development, liaison with 3 rd party experts and logistics
- Robust, cross-functional project management ensuring timely delivery of flawless materials and counsel to support media relations, disease awareness and patient education
- Review and oversee development of timelines, calendars, action plans, runs of show, agendas, call notes and overall account support materials
- Review and oversee milestone-specific media monitoring and results reporting
- Support budget management and monthly billing processes
- Act as day-to-day contact for core clients
- Regularly collaborate with partnering agencies, shared services, vendors, media and other third-parties
- Bachelor's degree in public relations, communications or related field
- Minimum 5-6 years of experience in a professional environment within the healthcare public relations and/or communications industries
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure in a fast-paced (but fun) environment, meeting internal and external deadlines
Biosector 2 is part of Syneos Health Communications, a purpose-built collective of agencies focused on supporting health and biopharmaceutical innovators. We work in scalable, collaborative teams that partner across disciplines and geographies to deliver integrated communications strategies that accelerate brand performance. In today's fast-changing and complex environment, success lies in making connections: between science, emotion and technology; between data, design and human insight. We are able to make those connections because our advertising, public relations, medical communications, digital, data science, research and market access specialists work closely with each other and with healthcare experts, including physicians, pharmacists and advocates. Together, we are the connected healthcare partner tapping rich insights to drive innovation, change behavior and pioneer a new era of accountable marketing.
Syneos Health Communications is powered by Syneos Health, a global professional services organization designed to help the biopharmaceutical industry shorten the distance from lab to life.
WORK HEREMATTERS EVERYWHERE| How will you accelerate bringing new therapies to patients?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)