You are organized, driven, and thrive in an ownership position.
You're ambitious and business-savvy enough to secure and organize high-visibility, large-scale projects. However, you know that maintaining close individual relationships and being a reliable liaison are the keys to building confidence and lasting trust with your customers. Can you see the big picture and the details? You have the potential to excel in this dynamic Account Supervisor level role with Biosector 2.
Biosector 2 (B2) is a global healthcare communications agency known for telling the right brand and disease state story at the right time and place. We strive to create behavior change among our clients' most important stakeholders, including patients, healthcare providers, and community partners. We offer best-in-class communications strategy, digital and social media, issues management, stakeholder engagement, and analytics and measurement. Our dynamic, insightful approach, coupled with our capabilities, allows us to solve today's problems while uncovering tomorrow's opportunities.
- Lead development of internal and external communications, ranging from press releases to messaging, social media posts, executive communications, long-form content and disease awareness website/digital materials
- Oversee day-to-day activities including project tracking, document referencing, MLR reviews, media monitoring and results reporting
- Participate in development of brand and milestone-specific planning and of patient advocacy, disease awareness educational content and patient Summit planning
- Mentor and coach more junior members on the team, helping them manage their time, projects and achieve their professional development goals
- Oversee budget management and monthly billing processes
- Regularly engage with clients and teams, collaborate with partnering agencies, shared services, vendors, media and other third-parties
- Bachelor's degree in public relations, communications or related field (preferred)
- Minimum 5-6 years of experience in a professional environment within the public relations and/or communications industries (required)
- Experience and interest in healthcare (preferred)
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure in a fast-paced (but fun) environment (required)
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with external clients, internal staff and third-parties (required)
- Must have strong attention to detail and excellent verbal and written communication skills (required)
- Social media experience and passion, with a particular focus on LinkedIn and Twitter (preferred)
- Individual should be a self-starter/self-motivator
Biosector 2 is part of Syneos Health Communications, a purpose-built collective of agencies focused on supporting health and biopharmaceutical innovators. We work in scalable, collaborative teams that partner across disciplines and geographies to deliver integrated communications strategies that accelerate brand performance. In today's fast-changing and complex environment, success lies in making connections: between science, emotion and technology; between data, design and human insight. We are able to make those connections because our advertising, public relations, medical communications, digital, data science, research and market access specialists work closely with each other and with healthcare experts, including physicians, pharmacists and advocates. Together, we are the connected healthcare partner tapping rich insights to drive innovation, change behavior and pioneer a new era of accountable marketing.
Syneos Health Communications is powered by Syneos Health, a global professional services organization designed to help the biopharmaceutical industry shorten the distance from lab to life.
WORK HEREMATTERS EVERYWHERE| How will you accelerate bringing new therapies to patients?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)