IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Under supervision, provide support enabling the provision of accounting services to the business units. Perform duties in
accordance with Quintiles Finance Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Sarbanes-Oxley Controls and Unit Service Level
agreements (if applicable).
• Input data accurately and within deadlines according to SOPs and Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
• Contact employees as necessary to request missing information and update invalid data issues.
• File appropriate documents.
• Provide assistance to other team members as required, to ensure the group meets all SLAs and targets.
• Check that appropriate approvals are obtained for accounting purposes.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
All responsibilities are essential job functions unless noted as nonessential (N).
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Knowledge of Peoplesoft Finance modules.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Attention to detail.
• Accurate and efficient data entry skills.
• Ability to work within instructions.
• Ability to work within deadlines.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• High School diploma with no previous experience required.
• Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech.
• Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers.
• Regular sitting for extended periods of time.
• May require occasional travel.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1106642