IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Take charge of your career and unleash your potential!
We need top performing Pharmaceutical Sales Specialists with a proven track record of success who:
- Are looking for an opportunity to move forward, reach higher, and make a real difference in the lives of patients with ADHD
- Are self-starters and team players who want to work in a fast-paced environment where customer and employee feedback matter and shape our business
- Are insightful, innovative, and demonstrate the intellectual courage to enable change.
- Are entrepreneurial and want to be part of building a pharmaceutical company from the ground up as an inaugural team member
IQVIA has partnered with Ironshore Pharmaceuticals to continue to build a best in class ADHD Specialty Team. This is an incredible opportunity to be a part of growing Ironshore Pharmaceuticals into a world class pharmaceutical company while still in the early stages of commercialization; with the goal of obtaining direct employment with Ironshore in the future. The culture of this team is one that puts people first, because we know people are our most valuable asset. Individuals on this team will play an essential role in furthering the Ironshore Pharmaceuticals mission to commercialize innovative, patient centric treatment options to improve the lives of patients and caregivers.
The ADHD Specialist will possess a strong level of clinical aptitude and business acumen in addition to a high level of empathy for patients with ADHD. This individual will be responsible to meet and strive to exceed all annual sales objectives by developing territory specific sales strategies aimed at driving utilization within their defined geography. Customers include Psychiatrists, Child Psychiatrists, Neurologists, Pediatricians and other healthcare providers relevant to the delivery of care to patients with ADHD. He/she must establish long-term business relationships with physicians and healthcare providers and be able to work with key stakeholders inside and outside of the organization to positively impact delivery of care for patients with ADHD. The ADHD specialist must have strong account based selling skills, consistently go above and beyond to exceed goals, be solution oriented, and always bring everything back to what is best for the patient.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develops and executes territory business plans aligned with meeting national objectives
- Achieves territory sales targets Quarterly and Annually
- Demonstrates thorough understanding of disease state, product and market to serve as a valued resource to our customers
- Analyzes market to understand local dynamics impacting the business (healthcare delivery models, reimbursement, patient pathways, etc.) and seeks out trends that can impact the business
- Ability to cultivate Key Opinion Leader relationships and develop influence maps
- Partners with key stakeholders in the delivery of care to patients with ADHD in addition to internal matrix (Medical, Payer, Corporate) to help remove barriers
- Actively seeks out challenges and problem solves to build solutions based on customer and company need
- Participates in industry meetings, conventions and exhibits as necessary to build relationships and strong awareness of brand and company
- 4-year bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university required
- Minimum 1 year of pharmaceutical sales experience required
- 2 years of specialty sales experience preferred; Neuroscience, psychiatry experience preferred; ADHD/Pediatric psychiatry experience strongly preferred
- Strong account based selling skills
- working knowledge of strategies and tactics to pull-through local formulary wins
- Understanding of prior authorization process and experience partnering with key healthcare providers and office personnel on manufacturer sponsored market access support programs
- Experience in launching new products
- Demonstrated success in prior sales roles
- Have a valid driver's license and be insurable
About our client, Ironshore Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Ironshore Pharmaceuticals Inc. launched its first product, Jornay PM, for the treatment of ADHD in June 2019. The product is approved by the FDA for patients 6 years old and above and uses a proprietary delayed release and extended release delivery system technology. Ironshore is looking for candidates for their sales team that will educate the psychiatry and pediatric community about the unique benefits of this new product while always keeping ADHD patients and their caregivers at the center of what we do. Ironshore Pharmaceuticals Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Highland Therapeutics, Inc.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1121149