IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Provides high level of administrative support to management and/or department.
- Under minimal supervision and acting on own initiative and direction, provides administrative support for one or more departments or administrative units.
- As assigned, may research and compile information for routine and moderately complex reports and special assignments.
- Analyzes problems, determines approach, compiles and analyzes data and prepares reports/recommendations for action by superior.
- Contacts company personnel at all organizational levels to gather information and prepare reports.
- Makes appointments, travel arrangements, meeting arrangements and coordinates activities between departments and outside parties.
- Answers telephones, screens calls and forwards messages.
- Answers routine correspondence and routes mail to the appropriate persons
- Composes, prepares, edits and proofreads letters, reports and other correspondence.
- May support one or more managers and/or staff in a department or may support multiple departments.
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
- High school or equivalent diploma and a minimum of three (3) years administrative or secretarial experience, or equivalent combination of business school/secretarial training and job-related experience.
- Broad knowledge of departmental and Company practices, policies and programs and product line.
- Typically requires experience with word-processing and spreadsheets PC applications, preferably Microsoft, and may use databases, graphics and desktop publishing applications.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1089441