IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Position Title: Analyst
Analyst will have the opportunity to leverage a wide variety of skills:
- Process large-scale healthcare datasets using SAS, R, SQL, other database management tools
- Develop advanced statistical models that relate promotion and product sales
- Learn to build simulation models to assess the effects of sales and marketing programs based on different permutation / combinations
- Assist with preparation of data for conducting exploratory and predictive analytics (CART, ridge regression, SVM, etc.)
- Assist with creation of PowerPoint slides and online visualization (e.g. Tableau Qlik, etc.) to communicate simple analysis
- Advance analytics knowledgebase and continuously learn new technologies in the analytics space
Below is an approximate breakout of time spent on different tasks:
- Processing data and building integrated datasets for analysis: 50%
- Building statistical models: 25%
- Preparing simple slides to communicate analysis results: 10%
- Advancing analytics knowledge and training: 15%
- Candidates with at least a bachelor's degree from a top engineering colleges
- Strong skills in manipulation of large complex data sets
- Ability to quickly learn the basics of healthcare and using proprietary data sets
- High motivation, strong work-ethic and positive attitude while working under tight timelines
- Strong attention to detail, and focus on quality
- Dedication to continuous learning
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1104937