IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
- Develop and implement research related to the Health Economics, Outcomes Research & Real-World Evidence (HEOR & RWE) business areas (economic modelling, observational studies, systematic reviews & meta-analysis, value communication, pricing & market access strategy).
- Develop value-evidence strategies, product value dossiers and value communications for clients.
- Design and conduct observational studies: protocol development, methodology/statistical analysis plan, study reports, manuscript writing, etc.
- Project management / client liaison including client management tasks, attend client and other external meetings and presentations of own research / analysis.
- Carry out research and draft reports for projects delivering strategic advice to clients on pricing, reimbursement and market access.
- Master or PhD degree in the Health Economics, Epidemiology, Pharmacy administration, public health, micro economics, biostatistics, data science or related fields.
- Strong analytical skills, proficiency in statistical software such as STATA and SAS.
- Strong research experience in the HEOR/RWE area in consulting/pharma/academia.
- Track record of publications in English peer-reviewed journals.
- Excellent English writing abilities.
- Rank will be determined based on experience.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.