IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
- Support and eventually lead consulting projects
- Lead clients in brainstorming and requirements gathering interviews
- Analyze and collect data, defend findings
- Develop, articulate and present ideas and opinions
- Manage and take accountability for sections of projects
- Develop relationships with clients and identify future opportunities
- Create project deliverables with some oversight by senior staff
- Support in growing the organization
- Other duties as assigned
- Complete assignments accurately and on time, according to project plans
- Take direction and feedback from project managers
- Create client ready presentations and materials with input from project leads
- Conduct detailed analysis and explain findings, with minimal guidance
- Look for and suggest training/development opportunities for self
- Stay up to date on the news related to the industry
- Offer appropriate input and support at client meetings
- Manage own deliverables and client deliverables as assigned by project manager
- Actively look for ways to improve service offerings and develop new offerings
- Minimum 0-2 years of work experience as a strategy or management consultant preferred
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience required; MBA, MHA or JD in Health law or relevant field preferred
- Entrepreneurial, well organized, self-motivated, team player
- Analytical, and quantitative: feels comfortable with numbers, strong business acumen
- Willingness to have a different opinion, ability to articulate thoughts and concepts well
- Interest in Pharmaceutical industry and consulting
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1088979