IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Internal Job Description
Major Duties Performed (Main Functions)
- Contributes to internal brainstorming sessions to develop project methodology and recommendations
- Conducts desk research using internal and external sources with the guidance
- Performs quantitative and qualitative analyses to aid development of recommendations; exercises informed business judgment in identifying the approach to the question
- Conducts phone or face-to-face interviews with senior managers and executives in the client team or external stakeholders (e.g. physicians)
- Contributes to the preparation, execution and follow up of client workshops
- Takes responsibility for creating sections of reports, presentations and other client deliverables, under supervision and guidance
- Acquires the basic knowledge of IQVIA data sources to support the projects. Proactively develops knowledge of the healthcare industry and consulting methodologies. Assists in proposal development
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required
- Bachelor or Master's degree, medical, business management related education background is plus
- Strong academic track record
- Relative internship experience, consulting or healthcare industry is a plus
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.