IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Join us on our exciting journey!
Quintiles and IMS Health have come together to become IQVIA, The Human Data Science Company™ Inspired by the industry we help, IQVIA commits to providing solutions that enable life sciences companies to innovate with confidence, maximize their opportunities and ultimately drive human health outcomes forward. We provide actionable solutions by tapping into the power of the IQVIA CORE™:
• Domain Expertise Institutional knowledge and domain expertise across diseases, geographies and scientific methods
• Advanced Analytics Faster, more precise decision-making generated by advanced analytics designed for healthcare • Unparalleled Data. One of the world's largest curated healthcare data sources with innovative privacy protections
• Transformative Technology Leading technologies to provide real-time access to operations-critical information
Customers include pharmaceutical, consumer health and medical device manufacturers, distributors, payers, government agencies and the financial community.
As an Analyst with IQVIA Consulting Team, the candidate will be involved in development and delivery of consulting projects by:
• conducting desk research to a specific brief using internal and external sources
• performing quantitative analyses to aid development of recommendations
• supporting project team for the preparation, execution and follow up of client workshops
• taking responsibility for creating sections of reports, presentations and other client deliverables
• proactively developing knowledge of the healthcare industry and consulting methodologies
• acquiring deep knowledge of IQVIA proprietary data sources
Desired Skills and Experience
• MSc graduate preferably in Economics, Management or Engineering with strong record of academic achievement
• Ability to analyze complex data, draw conclusions and succinctly summarize recommendations
• Excellent Microsoft Office Skills: strong skills in working with Excel spreadsheets and creating presentations with Power Point
• Proficiency in English
• Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills
• Good planning, time-management and organisational skills
• Ability to work on a team
IQVIA is an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on qualifications and merit. We prohibit discrimination based on any unlawful consideration such as age, race, national origin, gender or other "protected status."
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1085375