IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology,
IQVIA is recruiting for Analysts within the Primary Intelligence team. The successful candidate(s) will have the opportunity to work with experienced healthcare consultants on integrated research solutioning to deliver comprehensive market insights to our clients in healthcare industries.
- Manage both online and offline desk research to support proposal design and final reporting
- Perform Analysis of both qualitative & quantitative data to assist in the identification of client issues and the development of client deliverables
- Responsible for quality control of qualitative and quantitative data research
- Perform QC call back to the research respondents where necessary
- Assist consultants in day to day project operations where applicable i.e. preparation of research materials, agreements, presentation slides and other documents for research fieldwork
- Develops broad knowledge of related research methodologies and pharmaceutical market through the delivery of client engagements
- Creates presentations for clients with some senior support
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Tertiary degree holder; Majors in Sciences, Data Science, Statistics or Business Management will be preferred
- Ideally 1-2 years of market research experience; Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
- Good understanding of Pharmaceutical and Consumer Health industries will be advantageous
- Strong proficiency in MS Office and written and spoken English is a must
- Ability to think creatively, and develop innovative solutions to uncommon problems
- Previous experience in both qualitative and quantitative project management skill will be advantageous
- Strong communication skills and possess good confidence
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.