Join the Real-World Solutions team at IQVIA to help us deliver high-quality scientific evidence and insights to our clients in the global pharmaceutical and healthcare industries. You will join a high profile, talented and fast paced cross-functional team.
This role will offer you the opportunity to work on a variety of large patient-level datasets owned or accessible to IQVIA, working within a large and diverse team that includes leading experts in this fast-growing, high-interest field. The role will be focused on generating value and insight from the application of Real-World Data to solving healthcare-related problems for pharmaceutical and healthcare clients. This role requires capabilities in the preparation and analysis of anonymized patient-level data, according to agreed protocols and statistical analysis plans. The audience for these analyses will be various life-sciences customers as well as healthcare payers, providers and regulators. The successful candidate will have excellent skills in the presentation of analyses and in the communication of their findings, be that in tabular, graphical or descriptive form. You will also play a role in designing studies, providing input into proposals, protocols and/or the statistical analysis plan (SAP).
- Help choose appropriate approaches, data management, analytical and statistical design to meet study objectives in collaboration with senior statisticians
- Contribute to writing of study proposals, including statistical analysis sections
- Write SAPs, specifying table shells and figures to be produced
- Specify and/or extract data from databases using primarily SAS but also some R and/or SQL; prepare and analyze datasets according to study protocol or SAP
- Write and present results of statistical analyses appropriate for the intended audience
- Assist in the dissemination of any clinically relevant findings through research papers, posters and presentations
- Develop knowledge of consulting methodology through delivery of engagements and participation in learning opportunities, both formal and informal
- Contribute to improving operational efficiencies of workflows, including writing of internal guidance documents, including SOPs and quality management documents
- MSc, PhD or equivalent in statistics, biostatistics, epidemiology or in a related discipline
- Strong statistical programming skills
- Proven experience working with large, individual-level data sets
- Good time management skills and contributing to multiple projects with competing timelines
- Experience of contributing to designing and executing prospective and/or retrospective observational studies, including patient-level database analyses
- Commitment to working collaboratively and effectively with people of other disciplines to accomplish goals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English and Danish.
Previous experience in a consulting environment or previous experience working with Danish or Nordic patient level data is considered as an advantage.
You will be working with talented colleagues who are looking forward to helping you grow as a professional. The working environment is vibrant with high-energy team collaboration and opportunities for personal development in a research-orientated industry.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.