This position provides the opportunity to be part of a small impactful team that helps to shape IQVIA's Future of Work Strategy, which is one of the most highly visible initiatives within the company. The project will look at the critical talent and skills needed to execute on a 3-5 year business strategy as well as anticipate future needs for continuously evolving technologies. We are looking for a highly motivated former consultant that wants to immediately get involved with the work underway and support the analytics needed to complete assessments and develop recommendations for the leadership team.
Job Description Summary:
- Under close supervision, performs quantitative or qualitative analyzes to assist in the identification of project issues and the development of project specific solutions.
- Proactively develops a basic knowledge of consulting methodologies and the skills/job architecture project work through the delivery of the project and participation in formal and informal learning opportunities.
- Under direct supervision, assists with the review and analysis of project requirements or problems and assists in the development of solutions.
- Assists in the development of detailed documentation and specifications.
- Assists in the design and structure of presentations that are appropriate to the characteristics or needs of the audience.
- Project based responsibilities are assigned and closely managed by Associate Director, Strategic Planning.
- Undergraduate degree required (Sciences, Engineering, Mathematics, Business)
- 2-3 years consulting experience
- High proficiency in Microsoft office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Strong attention to detail in deliverable creation
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Problem solving and Data Analytics skills
- Highly proficient English language skills
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.