IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
- Experience between 1 to 3 years in SFDC
- Ability to perform data management & Application support with an ability to work in fast paced environment
- Good in database technologies, with knowledge of SQL / ability to write complex queries
- Knowledge of Veeva CRM associated modules and platform.
- Working experience providing support covering all issues related to Veeva CRM
- Demonstrates an understanding of technology in the context of data transformation and loading, with Informatica.
- Certifications in SFDC or Informatica is good to have
- Should have knowledge on Apex coding and SOQL
- Should have strong analytical and problem solving ability
- Should be proactive with a zeal to learn and have an inquisitive attitude
- Adherence to processes and defined service levels in respective individual service areas
- Should be flexible to learn and move around technologies
- Should be good team player and pitch in to support off hours/weekends/holidays when required
- Should be willing to work in any shift or 24/7 model as required by the project
- Good verbal/written communication skills is mandatory
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1058357