Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an international biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients' lives by identifying, developing and commercializing meaningful products that address unmet medical needs. We are continuing to expand our commercial product portfolio and our research and development pipeline in therapeutic areas that can leverage our unique expertise.
Our therapeutic areas of focus include sleep and hematology/oncology - areas in which we have a deep understanding of the patient journey and a suite of products and product candidates to address critical needs.
We are looking for the best and brightest talent to join our team. If you're looking to be a part of a company with an unwavering commitment to improving patients' lives and being a great place to work, we hope you'll explore our career openings and get to know Jazz Pharmaceuticals.
The Hematology-Oncology Access and Reimbursement Manager (ARM) is responsible for managing and growing key Hospital Systems and Community Oncology relationships to include Pharmacy, Revenue Cycle, Finance Administration and C-suite. This person works in collaboration with Regional Sales Managers, Oncology Account Managers, Blood and Marrow Transplant Account Managers, Thought Leader Liaisons, Corporate Account Managers, Managed Care Medical Science Liaisons, Channel Account Managers and Trade as well as vendors to ensure that billing, costs, pharmacoeconomic value, revenue cycle are understood to ensure compliant access for Jazz Pharmaceuticals' Oncology products.
Geography/Territory will cover the Midwest region of the US to include the following states: ND, SD, NE, MN, IA, MO, WI, IL and IN.
• Manage top hospitals/hospital systems (Commercial or VA/DOD/Government), oncology networks, and specialty pharmacy accounts (as needed) within defined geographical region of the US.
• Meet or exceed account MBO goals on a quarterly and annual basis.
• Develop and maintain administrative clinical (P&T) and C-suite relationships.
• Add business value to current and projected product spend.
• Ensure stakeholders have adequate and appropriate charge description master (CDM) set up and payer reimbursement.
• Working with the Oncology Hub to resolve or prevent account issues related to proper coding, billing, denials, and revenue recovery related to product coverage and reimbursement.
• Communicate and facilitate payer information updates to accounts when necessary.
• Assist in accessing Jazz products to formulary as needed.
• Assist with resolving distribution access issues.
• Develop customized solutions using corporate resources and/or outside consultants.
• Collaborate with Corporate Account Management, consultant and vendor teams on specific payer or charge description master account issues.
• Support spend and price justification with senior account management.
• Demonstrate effective account management and customer service skills.
• Excellent communication, written and verbal skills.
• Excellent Analytical capabilities for business presentations and quarterly reviews.
• Assist in managed markets training and development of the Oncology Account Managers.
• Quarterly face-to-face meetings with the Associate Director, Access and Reimbursement, Hem-Onc.
• Assist Associate Director, Access and Reimbursement, Hem-Onc with special projects and priorities as needed.
• Reports to the Associate Director, Access and Reimbursement, Hem-Onc.
• Integrated Health Systems/ Hospitals , Community Oncology Practices and Oncology Networks
• Payers, Government (Medicaid, Medicare, VA, DoD, etc.), Specialty Pharmacy and Wholesalers
• Internal Partners
• Regional Sales Manager(s)
• Oncology Account Managers
• Blood and Marrow Transplant Account Managers
• Thought Leader Liaisons
• Corporate Accounts
• Managed Care Medical Science Liaisons
• Trade and Channel Accounts
• Senior Management
•BA/BS Degree required; MBA or Hospital Administration certification preferred;
•Healthcare Financial or Revenue Cycle certification preferred;
•Minimum 2 years Reimbursement/Access experience (Oncology preferred).
•Minimum 2 years of account management and/or managed markets experience (preferred)
•Oncology Specialty Pharmacy experience (preferred)
•In depth understanding of Hospital/Institution Revenue Cycle Management (preferred)
•In depth understanding of Payer policies (preferred)
•Industry Experience: Total 10 years or more
•Manager position experience (preferred)
Candidates for this position may be located in the state or states surrounding the territory noted in this posting. Travel required.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any characteristic protected by law.