IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
This position is responsible for providing quality and compliance oversight and leading client or internal audits. The Audit and Compliance Manager will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing Patient Access and Affordability Solutions catalogue of standard operating procedures, work instructions and related reference documents that promotes customer satisfaction and positively impacts performance of the division. This role will initiate and implement quality improvement activities as appropriate to raise performance of the division's systems, services and employees. A key job function will be the ability to lead and track client requested or internal audits. This individual will be also be responsible for the periodic review of an internal state and federal regulatory survey to determine potential impact to clients and their programs.
- Develop and maintain assessments of the division's process documentation and provide regular reports outs to Senior Leadership
- Managing, coordinating, and/or supporting internal audits and client audits
- Coordinating and maintaining the division's catalogue of SOPs, WIs and supporting documentation
- Assessing and providing reports out of the division's employees' adherence to written policies (both divisional and corporate)
- Managing and supporting audit training for the client support team
- Building strong relationships with internal clients, providing strategic support and driving client satisfaction with the quality management and quality oversight
- Providing quality and compliance oversight for critical business projects
- Maintaining and/or supporting the company-wide Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA) program as it relates to the division
- Maintain oversight of the status of approved preventive actions to address process improvement opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Prior experience working with quality management systems.
- Ability to evaluate and identify gaps in a QMS.
- Ability to work in a team environment and excellent team-based problem-solving skills.
- Focus on quality, results and orientation toward accomplishing strategic organizational goals.
- Extremely organized with good attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple, rapidly changing and sometimes conflicting priorities.
- High energy, self-starter with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Minimum Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 3 years working within a structured organization with complex, multi-disciplined SOPs and Work Instructions.
- Strong PC skills (i.e. Microsoft Office)
- Proven organizational and time management skills
- Superior interpersonal communication and presentation skills
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1067586