Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
• Manage TMF configuration change control and integrations with other IQVIA systems
• Work closely with TMF vendor and IT to ensure delivery of project to plan
• Assist with platform release test, validation strategy and implementation plan
• Support continuous improvement initiatives related with IQVIA systems
• Support internal and external customer platform trainings, demo's and drop in sessions
• Help develop tools which will improve end user experience and compliance
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Knowledge of technology applications and reporting mechanisms relevant to records management/TMF environments, including electronic signatures and records desirable.
• Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Good problem solving skills.
• Demonstrated ability to deliver results to the appropriate quality and timeline metrics.
• Strong software and computer skills, including MS Office applications.
• Ability to establish and maintain cooperative relationships, and work effectively with all levels of personnel on TMF management issues across multidisciplinary teams globally.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Degree in Life Science, Business Management or related field and a minimum of 5 years in the pharmaceutical, CRO, or related industry, experience to include clinical operations, CRA, Commercial and /or alternative operational functional (e.g. business development, data management, project management, laboratory, pre-clinical); or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
• Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers.
• Regular sitting for extended periods of time.
• Use of telephone/virtual meeting technology and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech.
• Working across geographies and different time-zones with an ability to appreciate cultural working differences.
• May require occasional travel.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1070386