IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
• Manage a staffing team for assigned business function/region, through a direct line or matrix reporting structure. Develop a staffing team to ensure the provision of high quality HR support and consultancy. Manage staff in accordance with organization's policies and applicable regulations. Responsibilities include planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance and guiding professional development; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing employee relations issues and resolving problems. Approve actions on human resources matters.
• Manage the functional staffing budget within assigned budget allocations.
• Provide support and participate in regular evaluations of the applicant pool quality and assess, track and report on time to hire, cost to hire, diversity of hires, to identify trends and cost effectiveness. Provide reports to senior management as required.
• Implement and manage cutting-edge recruitment programs to attract qualified candidates and continually replenish the candidate pipeline based on market conditions.
• Manage cost effective methods to provide recruiting tools, including contracts with recruiting agencies, job boards, background companies and other outside contracts. Conduct periodic evaluations of the current contracts and provide recommendations for modifications. • Participate in the implementation of projects related to legislation in the recruitment process within HR and across the business, HR systems, practices, procedures and compliance.
• Provide management coaching and counseling to business leaders and managers to effectively meet business line/region strategic staffing goals.
• Consult with business leaders and managers to gather data needed to improve policies and practices; recommend and implement enhancements to support a diverse workforce; ensure recruiters comply with local and regional hiring guidelines and procedures, particularly for applicant tracking.
• Keep abreast of market trends and demand impacting the company's ability to attract competitive candidates; serve as a critical management resource regarding such trends; coordinate with the compensation team on salary considerations and equity concerns.
• Support activities and initiatives associated with change management involving reorganizations, mergers/acquisitions and transfers to ensure compliance with local legislation.
• Ensure the provision of timely employee-related information to management teams as necessary.
• Provide advice, guidance and direct support on all aspects related to people management to senior management.
• May be responsible for meeting established financial targets and assisting with business development activities depending on business line. All responsibilities are essential job functions unless noted as nonessential (N).
JOB DESCRIPTION REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Sound knowledge of legislation in the recruitment process
• Strong knowledge of CRO, CSO or pharmaceutical and other related business industries
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and very good interpersonal skills
• Excellent leadership skills
• Excellent problem-solving with sound judgment and decision-making skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Expert coaching and counseling skills
• Organization and project management skills
• Effective influencing skills
• Very high degree of discretion and confidentiality
• Good computer skills including Microsoft Office applications and HRIS applications
• Good understanding and awareness of the commercial environment and market trends
• Good customer service skills
• Good attention to detail
• Good ability to work in a matrix environment
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's degree or educational equivalent and experience within a staffing function as a recruiter or combination of recruiter and specialist experience including direct line management experience and experience operating with senior/executive management teams; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1103705