IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Our Global training team has a direct impact on our employees, our partners, our customers, and the business by providing product, business process, general technology education, and (limited) skills training for audiences around the globe, such as but not limited to: Sales, Delivery, Partners, Client End-Users.
Specifically, you will:
- Design the customer education program
- Lead a team tasked with defining the training curriculum for internal and external users
- Partner with Account and Sales teams to educate them on the training function and how it is a valued add to our clients.
- Stay current on latest industry trends and develop approaches to adopt best practices
- Drive excellence within the team by promoting industry leading practices and continual improvement initiatives
- Manage and provide significant input on new training curricula and existing curricula revisions
- Develop strategy for new initiatives, ensuring the right partners are involved; creates strategy and directs team's involvement and holds others accountable for quality content and achieving deadlines.
- Lead additional strategic training initiatives to to drive business results (e.g. lead overall training strategy for client end users or partners)
- Establish & maintain standard processes & best practices for curriculum development, leveraging adult learning principles and modern learning theory
- Define certification standards & processes across all curricula and through multiple modalities
- Manage and own performance of team for success and develop programs to educate and empower team members through coaching and leadership
- Take on curriculum design responsibilities for a designated set of audience & product offerings as required by the organization
- Ensure quality by establishing instructional design standards and a quality review process
- Identify opportunities for leveraging 3rd party suppliers to enable the efficient development of high-quality training collateral
- Establish and maintain relationships with 3rd party suppliers
- Remain current on best practices and industry standards in instructional design
- Take on instructional design responsibilities as required by the organization
- 8-10 years' experience in Training & Development with an emphasis on customer education programs and services
- Proven ability to build a training function
- Experience in a technical training
- Expertise in instructional methods and training techniques including curriculum design principles, adult learning theory and blended learning strategies
- Ability to manage and develop a team of geographically dispersed direct reports
- Experience working in a multi-cultural, global organization
- Outstanding communications, problem solving and project management skills
- Ability to influence and indirectly manage across functional teams
- Strong time management, organizational skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Knowledge of Healthcare/Life Sciences Industry and/or SaaS Technology a plus
- Business development experience a plus
- Experience turning a training organization into a profit center highly desirable.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1076668