IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
- Manages and leads multiple consulting projects of varying complexity and ensures on-time and on-budget delivery for clients in the pharmaceutical or related industries.
- Drives high client value and satisfaction by applying insight and answers to client business problems utilizing IQVIA data
- Develops approached and solutions through the usage of patient level data to address the client business needs.
- Contributes to new business development as well as maintaining and strengthening client base.
- Manages project teams including both internal and external resources in the design, development, analysis and delivery of client solutions.
- Provides coaching and direction to Consultants and Senior Consultants across multiple projects at any given time.
- Leads teams to review and analyze client requirements or challenges and develops and costs associated proposals that ensure profitability and high client satisfaction with limited if any senior management input.
- Assists in proposal preparation
- Develops project plan with timelines and deliverables and leads project to successful completion, on-time and on-budget, from start to finish with high client satisfaction
- Recommends improvements and alternative solutions to resolve problems. Serves as key point of contact with client.
- Provides high level input to, and ensures the development of, client reports and presentations and delivers all or significant portions of findings to client.
- Develops and/or elevates new business opportunities through the identification of follow-on work and new leads.
- Provides follow-up with client after project deliverable have been completed to ensure client satisfaction.
- Proactively continues to strengthen subject matter expertise through on the job experience, participation in conferences and symposiums and other forums for professional knowledge sharing.
- Proactively mentors, coaches and shares subject matter expertise with others to elevate our capabilities to deliver world-class solutions for clients.
- Takes a leadership role in the completion of internal projects.
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
- Bachelor's degree with 8-12 years of related experience including consulting and pharmaceutical and/or healthcare industry experience.
- Possesses demonstrated expertise in one or more practice areas. Experience in Oncology a strong plus
- Experience with secondary data, particularly IMS or patient data, a strong plus
- Experience leading consulting engagements, a strong plus
- Demonstrates excellent project management skills and client influencing and relationship building skills.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- In-depth understanding of IQVIA data assets and the Consulting and Services core offerings.
- Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals and is effective working in a matrix environment.
- Experienced with developing consultative relationships with senior level managers and executives at clients in the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities and deliver on tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques related to functional area.
- Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries.
- Excellent presentation, communication and client influencing skills.
- Has established network and referral contacts.
- Possesses the necessary subject matter expertise and project management skills able to effectively manage projects across more than one practice area.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1067540