Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Manages multiple consulting projects of varying complexity and ensures on-time and on-budget delivery for clients in the pharmaceutical or related industries. Contributes to new business development and additionally maintains and strengthens client base.
- Manage internal and external project teams responsible for the design, development and delivery of client solutions.
- Lead teams to review and analyze client requirements or challenges and develop and costs associated proposals that ensure profitability and high client satisfaction with limited input from senior management.
- Manage the proposal process which entails: preparation and/or modifications of overall bid integrity.
- Develop project plans: timelines, deliverables and lead project to successful completion, on-time and on-budget.
- Recommend improvements and alternative solutions to resolve problems.
- Provides high level input to, and ensures the development of, client reports and presentations and delivers all or significant portions of findings to client.
- Develop and/or elevate new business opportunities through the identification of follow-on work and new leads.
- Follow-up with client after completion of project to ensure client satisfaction.
- Proactively continues to strengthen subject matter expertise through on the job experience, participation in conferences and symposiums and other forums for professional knowledge sharing.
- Proactively mentors, coaches and shares subject matter expertise with others to promote our capabilities to deliver world-class solutions for clients.
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
- Bachelor's degree
- 8-12 years of related experience in a consulting role within the pharmaceutical and/or healthcare industry.
- Demonstrated project management, client influencing and relationship building skills.
- In-depth understanding of IMS data assets and the Consulting and Services core offerings.
- Experienced with developing consultative relationships with senior level managers and executives in the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities and deliver on tight deadlines. Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques related to functional area. Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries.
- Excellent presentation, communication and client influencing skills.
- Has established network and referral contacts.
- Possesses the necessary subject matter expertise and project management skills to effectively manage projects across more than one practice area.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled'
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1047488