Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
The IQVIA Investigator and Scientific Meetings team (within SPN) provides comprehensive event management services for face to face and virtual meetings. Our services include event design and production and innovative technical solutions to ensure enhanced engagement and learning, as well as full meeting logistics services. Our logistics team are passionate about what they do and have an impressive record of excellent client and delegate feedback. They take pride in quality delivery and have a strong teamwork ethic. In the last year we've delivered over 100 meetings in more than 50 countries, ranging in size from 20 to 500 delegates.
We are seeking a Meeting Planner with demonstrable experience of meeting delivery in the pharmaceutical sector, either client or agency side. Candidates should be experienced in delivering different types and sizes of meetings in the pharmaceutical sector and bring experience of acting as the principal client interface with the ability to liaise with and coordinate a number of stakeholders, including internal teams, clients and suppliers. Strong international destination and venue knowledge and good experience of cost and contract negotiation are also required. The role will entail working in close conjunction with both internal and external clients. Candidates will have strong compliance knowledge and be experienced in managing and tracking timelines and budgets, onsite delivery, post event evaluation and identifying synergies and savings. The role also includes management of Virtual Meetings, experience is preferred but not necessary as training will be provided.
This is an exciting position in a growing team - international travel will be required
• Prepare and manage the project timeline and events schedule (Critical Path)
• Communicate regularly with client to understand their goals and needs for meetings
• Work with the client in accordance to client's own policies and applicable regulations
• Plan, co-ordinate and deliver all elements of the logistics for each meeting. For smaller events this may include delegate management. For larger events this will involve co-coordinating and supporting assigned Meeting Coordinator(s).
• Monitor meeting progress through liaison with client and other IQVIA departments/team members, arranging regular project team meetings and accurate action reports
• Collate meeting slides/presentations
• Prepare venue and DMC briefs ensuring these are followed up with suppliers to obtain favourable costs and services
• Monitor financial progress and provide accurate and up-to-date financial information for budget management, invoicing and debtor status
• Deliver meeting events onsite whilst actively seeking out new initiatives with the client
• Prepare and reconcile final accounts
• Support the pre-delivery team in developing ballpark budgets for new and existing clients
• May be required to undertake other duties appropriate to the level and scope of this role
• Management of Virtual Meetings
Skills & Experience Required:
• Fluent written and spoken English essential
• Russian language ability would be useful (but not essential)
• Experience within the pharmaceutical industry or events logistics agency
• Strong understanding of the pharmaceutical regulatory environment
• Strong background in meetings management
• Experience in organising and running meetings of various sizes, including 200+ delegates
• Extremely well organised and an excellent communicator both written and verbal
• Understanding and ability to use financial planning and monitoring tools
• Analytical with strong ability to manage small details
• A strong team player with a solutions focussed attitude
• Flexible, adaptable and comfortable working in a fast paced environment
• Strong software and computer skills, including MS Office applications
• Degree or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1065013