IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
The Sales Operations Manager will be working cross functionally with Sales, Sales Engineering, Finance, Legal, and Marketing in the successful delivery of compliant, approved and winning proposal deliverables to achieve successful deal closure. This individual will manage the process of delivering quality documents we will provide to our clients in the proposal process, including but not limited to response, presentations templating, and document management and version control. The Sales Operations Manager will also own the sales team management of our SFA tool (salesforce.com).
• Execute operational initiatives such as opportunity management, revenue tracking, forecasting and special projects
• Assist with the creation and submission of billing notification forms to Finance once an opportunity is closed
• Assist in preparation of weekly reports for leadership team sales forecasting
• Administer the salesforce automation tool (salesforce.com) on behalf of the sales team
• Responsible for developing and documenting salesforce automation processes to support cross functional objectives
• Responsible for developing sales and strategic account management reporting for accurate and timely delivery to management
• Communicate contact management requirements and drive clean-up activities to ensure a clean email database for marketing
• Upload of all client documents to content management repository
• Work in all Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Recommend new tools and/or processes that can be used to enhance the proposal and contract management process
• Client documentation QA and review
• Manage quality assurance and design on all client documents such as presentations, RFI/RFPs/ proposals.
• Print and delivery of documents and sales materials
• Form and formatting of documents and sales materials
• Ability to work across teams and maximize resources to achieve proposal objectives.
• Provides proposal discipline to ensure quality and time objectives are achieved for clients.
• Keep well-informed of assigned industry trends, technological and process changes, new developments, services and other general information related to the assigned accounts and market scope
• Provide required status reporting and updates to management
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1068247