Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Provide programming support as part of the Statistical Programming (SP) team to develop and maintain programs to meet internal and external clients' needs. Support the development of project-related solutions to a variety of statistical programming tasks.
• Program, test, and document statistical programs for use in creating statistical tables, figures and listings.
• Program, test, and document analysis datasets (derived datasets) and transfer files for internal and external clients.
• Program quality control checks for the source data and report the data issues periodically
• Assist in development of programming documentation including plans and specifications, as appropriate, under supervision.
• Assist in developing, implementing and validating new process technologies, macros and applications, under supervision.
• Assist project lead in fulfilling project responsibilities.
All responsibilities are essential job functions unless noted as nonessential (N).
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Basic knowledge of statistics and/or clinical drug development process
• Basic knowledge of Base SAS, SAS/STAT, SAS Graph and SAS Macro Language
• Basic knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements; i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines
• Organizational and communication skills
• Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks, under supervision
• Aptitude for mathematical calculations
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1077195