IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
The Commercial Operations team has been established to help drive some of the most critical initiatives impacting our business today. Partnering with global and regional business leaders, our team is called on to provide strategic guidance and analytical leadership for a range of initiatives impacting Technology Solutions. The team helps drive strategies for account coverage and engagement models, market sizing, pipeline management, capacity and territory management, revenue risk management, and incentive compensation by leveraging strategic thinking supported by data analysis.
We are looking for a seasoned, versatile Associate Director, Commercial Operations (Contracts & Pricing) who can dive into details while maintaining a strategic mindset. This leader will responsible for building and executing the centralized pricing and contract review process.
• Build the centralized pricing and contracts (Statements of Work) review process from the ground up.
• Define the criteria for the deals that need to be centrally reviewed.
• Develop the end-to-end processes along with SLAs for the review process of both pricing and Statements of Work (SOWs).
• Develop the central repository for SOWs.
• Vet SOWs to ensure appropriate language, addendums and product, support and training commitments are included along with consistency across regions.
• Review and escalate pricing reviews as part of the commercial proposal processes.
• Drive price rationalization in collaboration with commercial leaders and regional sales teams.
• Work with Enterprise Systems to ensure IQVIA Technologies requirements are built and delivered in our Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) and Propose & Contract (CLM) tools.
• Bachelor's degree and 8+ years' experience in Commercial or Sales Operations with increasing leadership responsibilities. MBA preferred.
• Expertise in MS Excel, MS Powerpoint and Salesforce
• Strategic thinker with a deep understanding of business-to-business technology sales
• Strong financial, analytical and communication skills with a focus on presenting actionable information
• Demonstrated ability to apply analytical skills to assess financial viability
• Demonstrated ability to understand contracts and the contracting process. Experience working with Legal teams.
• Demonstrated ability to stand up a process end-to-end from the ground up. Experienced in program management
• Hands-on person capable of working and getting outcomes produced in a matrix organization
• Highly organized, have multi-tasking skills, efficient in ambiguous situations and proven ability to meet critical deadlines
• Experience in global roles; understand cultural sensitivities and time zones preferred
• Eagerness to flex with the needs of the business to take on new challenges
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1067923