Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
IQVIA is currently hiring for its Graduate development programme in Global Business Operations. A fantastic opportunity to develop into a best-in-class Business Analyst, ready to handle any deliverable with the highest quality and in depth understanding, and to embark on a successful and dynamic career pathway into the world of Global Proposals and Contracts.
The development programme consists of three months' training, before moving to work with a dedicated mentor with the goal of driving the development and execution of Proposals. You will receive a good grounding in the Clinical Research industry, as well as project management skills, financial fundamentals, negotiation and the skills and knowledge required to write a winning proposal.
No prior experience is necessary; however, the successful candidates will have a hunger to learn, be ready to engage and build relationships and have excellent communication skills.
Under general supervision, develop and prepare Proposals and Preliminary Agreements for assigned customers, to support the Global sales team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Review Requests for Proposal (RFP). Identify information for proposal text and budget development and work closely with proposal development team to prepare and finalize proposals
- Drive the execution of the Proposal throughout the lifecycle of the opportunity developing a strategic deliverable in accordance to proposals prioritization.
- Provide support and assistance to other Proposal Developers in the delivery of assigned opportunities
- Participate in strategy calls to discuss customer requirements and identify discrepancies in customer information
- Perform quality reviews of own work, processes and tasks to eliminate errors or defects
- Update and maintain corporate databases as required and ensure accurate information is included in tracking reports
- Proactively build internal and external customer relationships, working together to add value and improve the proposals and award processes.
- Identifying key challenges and ultimate selling points from Request for Proposal (RFP) documentation.
- Engage with internal stakeholders to promote effective and streamlined budgeting strategies during proposal and post award stages.
- Act as the primary GBO interface with internal and external customers to develop the new award preliminary contracts.
- Develop and implement execution plans for all new award preliminary contracts to ensure timely execution.
- Review master service agreements (MSAs), ensuring all contractual language is current, and inclusive of any new "standard" terms.
- Actively participate by attending customer meetings to represent the department.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
All responsibilities are essential job functions unless noted as nonessential (N).
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of CRO industry
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and understanding of costing models
- Ability to interpret RFPs and protocols
- Possess strong analytical skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and customers
- Ability to prioritize, organize and drive execution of multiple deliverables
- Ability to adapt and to manage change effectively
- Possess a quality mindset, showing a concern for quality in all areas
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Degree in Life Science, Business Management or related field and a minimum of 2-3 years direct experience in Contracts, Proposals, industry specific operations experience or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech
- Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers
- Regular sitting for extended periods of time
- Occasional travel
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1067621