Join a Legacy of Innovation 110 Years and Counting!
Daiichi Sankyo Group is dedicated to the creation and supply of innovative pharmaceutical therapies to improve standards of care and address diversified, unmet medical needs of people globally by leveraging our world-class science and technology. With more than 100 years of scientific expertise and a presence in more than 20 countries, Daiichi Sankyo and its 16,000 employees around the world draw upon a rich legacy of innovation and a robust pipeline of promising new medicines to help people. Under the Group's 2025 Vision to become a "Global Pharma Innovator with Competitive Advantage in Oncology," Daiichi Sankyo is primarily focused on providing novel therapies in oncology, as well as other research areas centered around rare diseases and immune disorders.
This position will assist the leader in the development and implementation of the Compliance Risk Assessment that informs many facets of the Compliance program (e.g., monitoring plan and Compliance audit plan). This position will partner with members of the Compliance team on critical projects and provide project support; will be responsible for maintaining current monitoring activities and working with internal stakeholders, including IT, to create new monitoring tools, improve our data analysis capabilities, and improve departmental efficiencies through analytical approaches (e.g., identification of outliers to focus monitoring/audit activities). This position will also assist with the completion of compliance audits throughout the organization.
- DATA ANALYTICS: Support members of the Compliance Monitoring team to implement existing/new analytics tools.
- COMPLIANCE MONITORING: Under the direction of the member(s) of the Compliance Monitoring team, utilize monitoring tools/reports, field monitoring and analytics to execute upon the Monitoring Plan.
- COMPLIANCE AUDITS: Assist with the execution of the compliance annual audit plan as directed by the leader which consists of:
- executing of Compliance-focused audits with a focus on value-added recommendations that improve business effectiveness and the control environment and includes timely completion of workpapers and audit report findings.
- assisting in the development of materials for presentations at various senior level committee meetings (CECC, BOD).
- 3RD PARTY DUE DILIGENCE: Support the Compliance Monitoring Team with the management of including day-to-day support of the 3rd Party Due Diligence process.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT: Participate in company-wide initiatives and special projects as determined by the leader. Provide project management support for identified projects.oarranging and managing the prep meetingsodeveloping a proposed agenda and presenting to the team membersotracking status of the projects
- RISK ASSESSMENT: Assist with the execution of the Risk Assessment process as directed by the leader which includes: assisting with the evaluation and identification of various types of compliance risks across the DSI and ARI organizations. assisting with the development of compliance audit needs that will mitigate risks and help build upon DSI's and ARI's culture of Compliance
Qualifications: Successful candidates will be able to meet the qualifications below with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Education Qualifications (from an accredited college or university)
- High School Diploma required
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in quantitative discipline or equivalent work experience preferred
- 1 or More Years related work experience required
- 1 or More Years Demonstrated strong organizational/project management support required
- 1 or More Years Data Analysis or related role preferred
- 1 or More Years Pharmaceutical industry preferred
- Experience in an audit or monitoring group or pharmaceutical sales preferred
- Proficient in MS Office Suite of programs; specific experience using Excel (e.g., pivot tables, graphing, macros, etc.) preferred
- Knowledge of Automated Control Language (ACL), IDEA data analysis software and/or SAP preferred
- Ability to ID critical systems related to the engagement of and payments to HCPs/HCOs and the provision of grants and charitable contributions preferred
- System knowledge of the communication tools used by the company (i.e., Email, Field Coaching Reports, OneNote, Performance Excellence, Insight, etc. preferred
Ability to travel up to 10% Field Monitoring requires travel within the U.S.
Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.