IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
As an Associate Consultant your analytical, inter-personal, creative thinking, business management and leadership skills will be called upon from day one. You will help create change in the world of Life Sciences, every project will be different but a sample of the accomplishments you can expect are:
- Supporting the design and build of new technology solutions including; understanding business needs, determining product specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction; developing marketing strategies
- Conducting market research; to understand business needs and generating product requirements
- Managing internal and external cross functional stakeholders to support product development
- Leveraging business experience and acumen in identifying strategic alternatives to client questions
- Working in a team of like-minded professionals to create reports, presentations, workshops with client employees, management teams and other stakeholders, under the guidance our "the best on the business" team leaders
- Developing broad knowledge of related consulting methodologies and pharmaceutical market through the delivery of consulting engagements and participation in formal and informal learning opportunities
- Working independently and as part of a team
- Assisting development and writing of proposals with senior support
- Attending, supporting and presenting at client meetings
- Contributing to learning, development and recruiting
To reward you for your hard work you will have the chance to travel globally, establish influential connections, receive world-class training, unparalleled career-development and of course, financial- which is second to none!
Candidates interested in joining as an Associate Consultant should have:
- An undergraduate/master's degree in life sciences or economics/business, and 1/2 years' experience in the healthcare/ pharmaceutical industry with a preference of experience on the health system side being advantageous OR an academic PhD degree with commercial experience in the healthcare industry
- Demonstrable analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills including presentations, meeting and workshop facilitation, business and report writing
- Strong capability in juggling priorities to meet deadlines while retaining consistently high quality outcomes
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals
- Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries
- An avid interest in the healthcare and life sciences industries
- Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques
- Adaptability and an ability to learn quickly and apply new knowledge and thinking
- A willingness and ability to travel
- Right to work in the recruiting country.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1113074