IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Consulting Services is the world's leading, specialised advisor on critical business issues in the life sciences. We are the strategy arm of IQVIA, a leading provider of information, services and technology for the healthcare industry in 100+ countries around the world. Our Consulting Services team offer end-to-end management consulting in key issues areas that include: business unit, therapy area, brand strategy, portfolio strategy, launch strategy, pricing & market access, and commercial model design and optimisation.
Individuals joining us are assured of a rewarding career in life sciences consulting, replete with opportunities to address diverse and challenging client problems, travel on cross-geography projects, interact with senior client leaders and gain exposure to a truly multicultural and collaborative work environment.
Role & Responsibilities
As an Associate Consultant your analytical, inter-personal, creative thinking, business management and leadership skills will be called upon from day one. You will help create change in the world of Life Sciences, every project will be different but a sample of the accomplishments you can expect are:
- Conducting primary and secondary research and performing quantitative and qualitative analysis to identify key client issues, translating the data into meaningful insights and communicating recommendations to key decision makers
- Leveraging business experience and acumen in identifying strategic alternatives to client questions
- Working in a team of like-minded professionals to create reports, presentations, workshops with client employees, management teams and other stakeholders, under the guidance our "the best on the business" team leaders
- Developing broad knowledge of related consulting methodologies and pharmaceutical market through the delivery of consulting engagements and participation in formal and informal learning opportunities
- Working independently and as part of a team, with responsibility for supervising junior team members
- Assisting development and writing of proposals with senior support
- Attending, supporting and presenting at client meetings
- Contributing to learning, development and recruiting
To reward you for your hard work you will have the chance to travel globally, establish influential connections, receive world-class training, unparalleled career-development and of course, financial- which is second to none!
Candidates interested in joining as an Associate Consultant should have:
- An undergraduate/master's degree in life sciences, economics/business, and 2/3 years' experience in the healthcare/pharmaceutical industry OR an academic PhD degree with commercial experience in the healthcare industry
- Demonstrable analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills including presentations, meeting and workshop facilitation, business and report writing
- Strong capability in juggling priorities to meet deadlines while retaining consistently high quality outcomes
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals
- Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries
- An avid interest in the healthcare and life sciences industries
- Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques
- Adaptability and an ability to learn quickly and apply new knowledge and thinking
- A willingness and ability to travel
- Right to work in the recruiting country
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1096484