IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
We are currently hiring an Associate CRA, CRA or Senior CRA (m/w/d) - Sponsor Dedicated - Cardiology / Medical Devices - office-based or home-based in Germany.
While projects vary, your typical responsibilities might include:
- Performing site selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits, plus maintaining appropriate documentation
- Supporting the development of a subject recruitment plan
- Establishing regular lines of communication plus administering protocol and related study training to assigned sites
- Evaluating the quality and integrity of site practices - escalating quality issues as appropriate
- Managing progress by tracking regulatory submissions, recruitment, case report form (CRF) completion, and data query resolution
You should have:
- A Bachelor's degree in a health care or other scientific discipline or educational equivalent
- At least two years of on-site monitoring experience
- Alternatively, you should have an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Fluent German language skills and a good level of English
- Experience in Cardiology is mandatory, experience in Medical Devices would be beneficial
- You will need to be comfortable collaborating and communicating with a variety of colleagues and customers. Ideally, you will also have a good basic knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements
- Less experienced candidates are supposed to work in one of our offices in Frankfurt, Freiburg/Br. or München-Sauerlach. Experienced employees are welcome to work home-based, offering you total flexibility to manage your own time.
- You need to be willing to travel 60% of the time
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1096989