Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an international biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients' lives by identifying, developing and commercializing meaningful products that address unmet medical needs. We are continuing to expand our commercial product portfolio and our research and development pipeline in therapeutic areas that can leverage our unique expertise.
Our therapeutic areas of focus include sleep and hematology/oncology - areas in which we have a deep understanding of the patient journey and a suite of products and product candidates to address critical needs.
We are looking for the best and brightest talent to join our team. If you're looking to be a part of a company with an unwavering commitment to improving patients' lives and being a great place to work, we hope you'll explore our career openings and get to know Jazz Pharmaceuticals.
The Associate Director, Brand and Portfolio Analytics will play a central role within the Analytics & Insights team. This candidate will work closely with the Director, Sleep Analytics & Insights, Sleep Market Intelligence, and cross functional leadership partners in Sales Leadership, Marketing, Market Access, Commercial Operations, Commercial IT, and Sales Training to bring forth objective and strategic insights and analysis of Sleep brand and market performance analytics. This individual will collaborate closely with market intelligence, marketing, sales and sales operations counterparts to consistently analyze performance and lead initiatives to enhance account-level insights through data. This position will report to the Senior Director, Analytics & Insights.
This individual will:
- Shape and communicate insights-driven, analytics-based recommendations to support business decisions and plans of actions
- Lead in applying cutting edge advanced analytics methodologies to generate novel insights and actions, such as predictive analytics, leveraging machine learning and other advanced analytics methodologies to uncover opportunities and truly understand performance.
- Lead execution and implementation of analytical solutions in support of business opportunity and risk assessment, promotion response and return on investment analytics, and patient flow modeling.
- Contribute, in collaboration with market Insights peers, Jazz's Sleep Insights Team and Sleep Insights Commercial Review meetings, which serve as a strategic platform to share market insights and performance updates, and enhance collaborative insights sharing across the franchise.
- Contribute to executive Quarterly Review (QRs) meetings and preparations for investor calls in collaboration with BU head and marketing and sales leadership
- Track and analyze key brand metrics nationally; providing the BU, marketing and sales leadership with key national-level data required to successfully manage the business.
- Contribute to Launch Readiness Review Meetings with analytical support, such as: brand planning analysis, patient journey analyses, promotional effectiveness analyses, and other advanced analyses as required, brand/portfolio performance assessment/management
- Evaluate product utilization data (internal and external) at the national level to meet Sleep needs; work closely with IT, Market Access, Sales Ops and Data Strategy to identify key data sets and technology priorities to deliver key insights for the business
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- The candidate should be a highly collaborative, team oriented individual with solid communication and analytical skills including the ability to present to large audiences and leadership skills to initiate, oversee and drive impactful projects in a timely manner
- The candidate should be able to demonstrate good judgment and have evidence of strong analytical, problem solving, strategic thinking, planning, and project management skills.
- Approximately 25-50% travel is required.
Required/Preferred Education and Licenses
- BA or BS with concentration in Life Sciences, Business or Mathematics; MBA or other advanced degree preferred.
- 8 years+ progressive experience in strategic analysis, planning and analytics
- Track record of being a collaborative team player, and adaptive to meeting the needs of a growing business
- Demonstrated ability to influence senior management and key business partners
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate the data and learning into actionable recommendations for business growth
- Deep-experience with pharmaceutical data sources (e.g., Symphony, IQVIA, EHR)
- Orphan drug experience highly preferred
- Familiarity with the CNS and/or Sleep marketplace is a plus
Description of Physical Demands
- Occasional mobility within office environment.
- Routinely sitting for extended periods of time.
- Constantly operating a computer, printer, telephone and other similar office machinery.
Description of Work Environment
- Frequent computer use at workstation.
- May move from one work location to another occasionally.
- Responsibilities may require a work schedule that may include working outside of "normal" work hours, in order to meet business demands.
- Occasional public contact requiring appropriate business apparel
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any characteristic protected by law.