IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
- Manage and direct the Contracts and Proposals team ensuring information is reflected directly into the proposals and contracts and customer expectations are achieved
- Manage staff in accordance with organization's policies and applicable legislation. Responsibilities include planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance and guiding professional development; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing employee relations issues and resolving problems. Approve actions on human resources matters, including salary administration.
- Independently handle personnel issues, conflict management, define goals that increase knowledge and skills of staff and define staff expectations, without involvement of senior managers
- Assist in the coordination of projects and resources, ensuring quality deliverables to customers
- May contribute to discussions on implementation of Contracts and Proposals strategy on a regional basis and implement objectives, as appropriate. Ensure staff have a consistent understanding and positive impression of business strategy for regional and global objectives
- May have financial responsibility and accountability for team; responsible for monitoring growth and performance
- May take a proactive role in developing long standing relationships with preferred Quintiles customers, and may take a leadership role in bid defence strategy and planning, as appropriate
- Improve proposal, budgeting and contracting standards. May participate in quality or process improvement initiatives
- Act as primary interface for customers and provide expert input on delivery of all Contracting and Proposals services required by assigned customers
- Represent Proposals and Contracts Management on task forces as needed
- Provide advice, support, guidance and training as needed and serve as a mentor to colleagues
- Performs other duties as required.
- Bachelors Degree in Science
- Min. 7 years of similar work experience in project/ study management, contracts and proposals in clinical research
- Experience in facilitation, project management, and team leadership
- Familiarity of the CRO industry and IMS business
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and understanding of costing models
- Possess strong analytical skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build effective teams committed to organizational goals and business partnerships, demonstrate ability to influence without direct authority, experience in leading change and gaining alignment, demonstrates strong communications skills, knowledge and understanding of contracting process
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1096481