Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an international biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients' lives by identifying, developing and commercializing meaningful products that address unmet medical needs. We are continuing to expand our commercial product portfolio and our research and development pipeline in therapeutic areas that can leverage our unique expertise.
Our therapeutic areas of focus include sleep and hematology/oncology - areas in which we have a deep understanding of the patient journey and a suite of products and product candidates to address critical needs.
We are looking for the best and brightest talent to join our team. If you're looking to be a part of a company with an unwavering commitment to improving patients' lives and being a great place to work, we hope you'll explore our career openings and get to know Jazz Pharmaceuticals.
- Act as key non-U.S. stakeholder in the agreement and execution of Corporate Communications strategy, including (but not limited to):
- Corporate and brand communications; product media relations; PR strategy and press release delivery; pull through of corporate announcements across EU/RoW and other partner markets as appropriate
- Support country-specific market authorizations with appropriate Corporate Affairs support, within local laws and regulations
- Corporate Social Responsibility issues management
- Champion our global corporate brand, identity and reputation.
- Ensure a shared understanding and propagation of our corporate, product and pipeline messaging across the company and in all externally-facing communications (PR, website, etc.)
- Liaise with the Country leadership teams, external stakeholders and local country PR agencies to ensure a cohesive approach to Global Corporate Communications; work to identify strategic, meaningful relationships amongst key stakeholders
- Work with senior management on ensuring a cohesive global approach is taken to the management of risk/issues as well as driving understanding of accountability and actions required for mitigation
- Aid the determination of how material may need to be localised depending on specific local compliance, regulation or other requirements; collaborate with legal/compliance and regulatory affairs to revise policies and best practices.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Prior pharmaceutical and/or biotechnology experience with a corporate affairs background required, advocacy experience preferred; 10+ years corporate and brand communications experience, specific experience including (but not limited to):
- Product launch experience, oncology preferred
- Strong media relations in UK, broader EU is desired
- Appropriate experience in handling corporate communications, product communications, social media, clinical data communications, pre-approval and product launch communications
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills, with superior leadership and communication skills, including significant experience presenting to senior management
- Familiarity with regulatory and compliance standards in the healthcare industry; solid understanding of compliance across jurisdictions to ensure proper procedures and regulatory considerations (broad market experience preferred)
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with others across business units, functional departments, geographies and disciplines; strong verbal and written communication skills, including excellent presentation, facilitation and listening skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and demonstrated cross-functional strategic thinking, with the ability to lead through influence and network, to create effective partnerships at all levels of the organization as a collaborative team player with demonstrated initiative
- Detail-oriented, self-initiating, organized, and capable of managing multiple projects and make decisions simultaneously and independently
- A high level of energy and passion toward patients, science and public health
- Experience working internationally, with expertise in the nuances of a range of markets
- Skilled in communicating complex information to a variety of audiences
- Understanding of EU/RoW patient advocacy environment and compliant engagement
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
Required/Preferred Education and Licenses
- A Bachelor's degree; advanced degree a plus
Description of Physical Demands
- Responsibilities may require working outside of "normal" hours, in order to meet business demands.
- 25% travel including international
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an Equal Opportunity Employer.