IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
PURPOSE & LOCATION
Manage single/multi-service projects, ensuring quality deliverables on time and within budget, to customer satisfaction.
Provide expert skills as part of a Clinical Data Management team to provide efficient, quality data management products that meet customer needs. Provide leadership to the team in the area of project planning and execution, financial management, communications and milestone tracking. Viewed as an expert in data management. May perform role of DTL (Data Team Lead) / customer site lead, responsible for managing and delivering programme of studies for a customer.
Role can be home based or office based in Dublin, Strasbourg or Livingston.
- Serve as Data Team Lead (DTL) / customer site lead for multiple large global studies / programme of global studies.
- Provide leadership and senior support to DTLs on multiple large global studies / programme of global studies.
- Act as the main overall point of contact for internal and external customers for programme / multiple projects.
- Manage relationship with a customer on a DM site level.
- Manage delivery of multiple projects / programmes through the full data management study life-cycle independently.
- Independent management of programme / project timelines, quality, resources, SOW (scope of work) / budgets.
- Lead DM customer negotiations on complex timeline, budgetary and other issues.
- May serve as Project Manager for single service data management projects.
- Manage comprehensive data management tasks pertaining to the Data Management Plan.
- Manage comprehensive quality control procedures.
- Provide data management expertise and data coordination process improvement to CDM management.
- Mentor other team members in training and developing data management expertise.
- Independently bring project solutions to the CDM team and the CDM Department.
- Manage a focus team or a best practice team.
- Manage the development and implementation of new technology/tool.
- Present at professional conferences and/or publish articles in professional journals.
- Provide Data Management with technical expertise.
- Provide review and expert opinion in developing, revising, and maintaining core operating procedures and working instructions.
- Meet objectives as assigned.
- Develop and maintain good communications and working relationships with CDM team.
- All responsibilities are essential job functions unless noted as nonessential (N).
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Advanced knowledge of the data management process / systems and experience in specialized data management skills
- Comprehensive understanding of clinical drug development process (detail oriented)
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Proven leadership skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree, or educational equivalence, in clinical, biological or mathematical sciences, or related field, or nursing qualification with 10 years experience in clinical trials within a similar function, including proven competence in managing delivery of multiple global projects / programs independently through full data management study life-cycle, including large trials >1000 patients.
- Experience in handling complex customer negotiations and bid defense meetings.
- Or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech
- Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers
- Regular sitting for extended periods of time
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1085836