This role is responsible for implementation of global marketing strategies for products within the Therapeutic Area and Sub Therapeutic Area, ensuring defined strategies are applied globally.
- This role will have dual responsibilities as a brand lead within the portfolio as well as launch preparation within related portfolio. Development of value proposition for development products
- Monitor and contribute to key product development milestones via the R&D project management process where applicable. Responsible for communication concerning the respective portfolio
- Disseminate product experience and product strategy to Commercial Operations Regions, realizing that approaches can be country/ region specific. Develop global training platform and where appropriate, perform training. Provide critical analysis of own and competitive products in collaboration with internal and external partners (market analysis, sales data analysis, market research, where appropriate) for use in formulating marketing strategies and activities in the regions. Maintain or develop relationships with key internal groups (including Commercial Operations Regions, R&D, Legal, Finance, etc.) and with key external groups (KOLs, Patient organizations etc). Represent commercial issues and requests for key products from the GLT to R&D via the project management process and project team forums. Works with medical affairs, market access and Global Commercial Insights & Analytics to prepare commercial forecasts as an input to commercial assessments and / or business cases to support R&D Stage Gate decisions.
- BS/BA required, preferably in the health-related discipline/ natural science. MBA or other related business degree preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant commercial / marketing experience, including relevant experience in a range of R&D, sales, marketing and business development roles.