Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an international biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients' lives by identifying, developing and commercializing meaningful products that address unmet medical needs. We are continuing to expand our commercial product portfolio and our research and development pipeline in therapeutic areas that can leverage our unique expertise.
Our therapeutic areas of focus include sleep and hematology/oncology - areas in which we have a deep understanding of the patient journey and a suite of products and product candidates to address critical needs.
We are looking for the best and brightest talent to join our team. If you're looking to be a part of a company with an unwavering commitment to improving patients' lives and being a great place to work, we hope you'll explore our career openings and get to know Jazz Pharmaceuticals.
The Associate Director of HEOR will support the Oxford-based Directors of HEOR across the Sleep/Neuroscience and Haematology/Oncology Therapeutic areas, with a particular focus on RWE and related data generation projects, for both late-stage and in-line indications. This is an exciting role for anyone interested in identifying, developing, and driving such projects. The role will involve working closely with regional and country teams and KOLs in numerous ex-US markets.
- Understand HEOR strategy and develop HEOR projects for products in different stages of development.
- Work closely with US and EU Rest-of-World (RoW) Jazz teams to develop strategies specific to their respective payers and stakeholders.
- Understand and disseminate RWE and data generation best-practice throughout the EU RoW region.
- Identify, design, implement, and manage outcomes research projects, especially in the area of RWE and data generation.
- Help regional and country teams navigate internal governance and review processes.
- Work on other projects as agreed (e.g., SLRs, ITCs, NMAs, reviews of existing analyses).
- Manage relationships with vendors to ensure timely completion of high quality projects.
- Communicate study plans, study methods and results to internal teams.
- Present health outcomes research findings at scientific congresses and participate in the development and writing of manuscripts for publication in peer-reviewed journals.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and regulatory guidelines governing commercial and scientific interactions with healthcare professionals, payers, advocacy and other business partners.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners. Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders and ensure continuous and consistent communication with key internal partners on HEOR projects.
- Represent HEOR on cross-functional internal teams.
- Remain current on HEOR data sources and analytic methods.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Relevant experience in the pharmaceutical or related industries (e.g., consulting).
- Experience with HEOR strategy and implementation in EU and RoW markets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills, and a solid understanding of epidemiology and biostats.
- Experience in managing multiple projects across a variety of health outcomes methodologies and therapeutic areas.
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to travel approximately 20% time.
Required/Preferred Education and Licenses
- Advanced degree in the sciences or related to health economics and/or health outcomes research (MS, MPH, PhD, PharmD) is required.
Description of Physical Demands
- Occasional mobility within office environment.
- Routinely sitting for extended periods of time.
- Constantly operating a computer, printer, telephone and other similar office machinery.
Description of Work Environment
- Work indoors in normal office environment with little exposure to excessive noise, dust, fumes, vibrations and temperature changes.
- Frequent computer use at workstation.
- May move from one work location to another occasionally.
- Responsibilities may require a work schedule that may include working outside of "normal" work hours, in order to meet business demands.
- Occasional public contact requiring appropriate business apparel.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an Equal Opportunity Employer.