Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Direct, oversee and manage pharmacovigilance agreements and other designated processes for assigned customers. Oversee the production of PSMFs and provision of ad-hoc regulatory advice. Act as EU QPPV for clients with complex PV systems.
- • Serve as an advisor on safety agreements or other designated processes and provide expert review and guidance for production of safety agreement deliverables
- • May assist in the development and negotiation of safety agreements
- • Key customer interface for assigned customers, ensuring consistency in approach, metric and format and serve as an escalation point to resolve any issues
- • Ensure team follow global processes to deliver a quality product to customers
- • Develop and implement processes with a primary focus on increasing Customer satisfaction and by creating efficiencies while maintaining consistency among all teams.
- • Provide direction and strategy on projects and initiatives with minimal oversight.
- • Maintain a focus and actively work towards attainment of all corporate goals (including but not limited to revenue, sales, and employee retention) and implement strategies to achieve those goals.
- • Participate in bid defense, customer meetings and on task forces as required
- • Act as primary internal customer interface, developing relationships
- • Provide advice, support and guidance as needed and serve as a mentor to colleagues
- • May assume the responsibilities of EU QPPV or deputy QPPV as outlined in Quintiles Work Instruction: CS_WI_LS0013 Lifecycle Safety-Qualified Persons for Pharmacovigilance (QPPV)
- • Perform other duties as assigned
- All responsibilities are essential job functions unless noted as nonessential (N).
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- • In-depth knowledge of Lifecycle Safety service lines
- • Proven staff management skills.
- • Excellent project management and communication skills.
- • Strong leadership, motivational and influencing skills.
- • Ability to work on multiple projects and manage competing priorities effectively.
- • Effective mentoring and developed coaching skills.
- • Strong judgment, independent thinking, decision-making and problem solving skills.
- • Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- • Bachelor's degree or educational equivalent in health science or other directly related field and 8 years' clinical research experience in a Contract Research Organization or Pharmaceutical company combining 5 years of Lifecycle Safety experience(Pharmacovigilance, CEVA, Medical Information, Safety Publishing, Risk Management, etc) and 3 years' line management experience or equivalent combination of education, training or experience
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1071976