Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
In 2017, Quintiles and IMS Health came together to form IQVIA - the world's leading human data science company dedicated to helping customers drive healthcare, and human health, forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and we are creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
And we don't just ask our clients to think differently. We are there too, constantly questioning the status quo, articulating an informed, evidence based point of view, and investing in the topics, partners and methodologies to help change how things are done, for the better.
The enterprise thought leadership and content team is responsible for creating the strategy and assets for anchor topic areas that accelerate our brand, and demonstrate our vision as an organization. These topics range from human data science, to AI and Machine Learning, to clinical innovations and breakthroughs in therapy areas such as oncology and advanced therapies. This team is a division of the Enterprise Marketing group within IQVIA's Strategy, Marketing and Communications team (SMC).
- Establish an enterprise-level message for priority topic areas, aligned with business objectives and synthesizing input from across the different areas of the business
- Amplify IQVIA's unique point of view to create credibility and differentiation
- Establish connection between the IQVIA brand and leadership in anchor topic areas
- Generate internal awareness/education and support Go-To-Market teams
This person is responsible for executing strategic marketing campaigns in support of multiple anchor topic areas (up to 3).
- Develop an in-depth understanding of topic areas, building relationships with key subject matter experts
- Build and execute a differentiated, metrics-based marketing strategy for each topic, aligning with other marketers across the global and regional business units as necessary. This includes
- Efficient market/customer/internal research to identify key points, questions, opportunities for each topic
- Messaging that ties with the overarching brand positioning and narrative, while also reflecting our capabilities in different areas of the business.
- Content assets based on business need and optimizing opportunities to amplify our point of view via the right channels
- Execution across channels, including social media, email. Events. Etc/
- Work with external agencies to support the creation and deployment of materials.
- Maintain ongoing performance and activity metrics against priorities
- Bachelor's degree, MBA a plus
- B2B marketing experience; team leadership roles a plus
- Healthcare a plus, therapeutic expertise in Oncology; Central Nervous System; GastroIntestinal; Immunology and infectious disease; or Rare Disease also a plus
- 7 years of relevant work experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging across functional teams and at multiple levels of an organization
- Experience writing long form content and/or thought leadership
Who are you?
- You are a strategic storyteller. You think about how, where and why to engage. As a result, you are a strong communicator - written, oral, PPT, smoke signals...
- You embrace your customer and thrive on deep market knowledge
- You are a leader, but also a doer; you are equally comfortable in the clouds and in the weeds.
- You are intellectually curious; always hungry to learn more, and not afraid to tackle something you know nothing about.
- You like to collaborate with other teams to create innovative solutions. You can facilitate, direct and participate as needed.
- You know when to ask for help, and when to exercise some creative problem solving.
- You make sense of ambiguity, are agile, and consistently drive progress and impact.
- Maybe you have healthcare experience. Maybe you even have experience in a certain topic area. That is excellent, but not mandatory. What is mandatory is an open mind, a humble approach and a real enthusiasm about new forms of storytelling, content marketing and customer engagement.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled'
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1054505