IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
This position is responsible for the development and implementation of marketing strategies that support the MedTech and Contract Sales & Medical Solutions (CSMS) business at IQVIA. This marketing leader is responsible for creating the marketing strategy and overseeing its execution for the entire portfolio of MedTech and CSMS Service Line offerings, including products, services and solutions. This position requires a deep understanding of markets and buyers as well as the ability to work cross-functionally, unifying and motivating peers from different teams.
Specifically, this role will collaborate closely with subject matter experts to perform a market analysis and communication strategy that includes understanding and documenting current market and competitive dynamics, defining the appropriate customer segmentation and key audiences, and understanding client business issues and needs. The marketer will use the analysis and other insights to develop and drive marketing communication, demand generation and sales enablement plans.
• Partner with leaders across the business to translate business objectives and market opportunities into a formal, cohesive go-to-market architecture that differentiates service portfolio positioning and achieves revenue growth targets.
• Articulate and communicate service value propositions and differentiation through effective messaging, thought leadership initiatives and awareness content.
• Create a detailed marketing communications and sales enablement architecture that delivers key positioning strategy via both inbound and outbound marketing channels, account based marketing and direct sales efforts via the sales team.
• Conduct routine assessments of the services' go-to-market processes and address gaps in performance. Monitor and report on the performance of products and services in the market and communicate the results and ROI of related sales and marketing efforts.
• Conduct market and customer research to gather additional data and insight into target personas, buyer needs and the purchasing decision process for the product or service including key buyer roles.
• Influence product and service development through well-defined market requirements. Develop and execute new service and product launches, to include: total addressable market analysis, account targeting determination, competitive landscape assessment, target audience/buyer persona identification, marketing communications channel and campaign planning and delivery.
• Collaborate with subject matter experts to produce relevant content for target buyers.
• Conduct monthly and quarterly market competitive market analysis/dynamics, including marketing communication tactics, messaging, acquisition and field intelligence, and assess potential impact to US RBU business. Develop strategies to continue to differentiate messaging in the market on a continued basis, taking into account competitive shifts in the market.
• Ability to conduct market, competitor and customer research to gather insights and assess market opportunities.
• Ability to create value propositions and messaging strategies.
• Self-starter with a "take charge" attitude and the ability to work with minimal direction.
• Strong writing, communication, presentation development and delivery skills.
• Ability to build solid cross-functional relationships and work effectively within all levels a highly-matrixed organization.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced changing environment with a certain level of ambiguity.
• Innovative thinker with a desire for continuous learning.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.